Core of Corruption: In the Shadows now on Google Video! (a 9/11 exposé composed of a ton of video m

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Awesome thanks for this will watch later...

wZn

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by citnaj

Hello all,

... to see the information about 9/11 slowly unfold and eventually we start connecting the stories of Sibel Edmonds, Robert Wright, Abel Danger, and more. Investigative work from most members in the so called 9/11 truth movement will be shown interwoven in one thread, by the third film. Exclusive footage of the pentagon that has not yet been seen, information about drug money laundering, threads connecting the insider trading with the laundering of Heroin drug money while simultaneously connecting all of that to Mohammed Atta and Intelligence Agencies, comprehensive evidence discussing financing "black operations" with drug and arms trading money, etc.

-Jonathan Elinoff

Director, Core of Corruption

Thank you for posting this. It looks as if this is going to be the best yet. 9/11 is a huge subject and it looks like the series will do it justice. Excellent!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
still the most important issue of our time, since it continues to hold up the 'house of cards' in the public conciousness; the event is so horrific and murderous that most people choose not to see what is right in front of them; the evidence is clear to those of us who know, but more films like this need to keep coming! the sheeple must awake..

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
For me this is the best 911 movie to date!!!

I also believe that the usage of media footage will help for many people, who go along with the official fairy tale, to finally wake up.

Can't wait for the other four movies!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
Honestly, go back and stick with it. Fair play for admitting you were done after 15 minutes.

The picture that's emerging for me is that there were indeed "hijackers" that day, but they were playing a different game to what happened. So far, one of the most interesting lectures on 9/11 is by Webster Tarpley and can be found here.

If you look at that and then go back and look at Core of Corruption you can see where they're going with the Able Danger stuff, even though they don't go as far as Tarpley.

Not every video is going to give you exactly what you want. Perhaps none of them are. But, I have to say, you bailed too early to be able to say with confidence that this video supported the official story.

Please, read the comments here again - see what other people liked about it - and give it another go. I think you might see some footage you didn't see before, get a new perspective on things you already know, and maybe even learn something new.

Edit to fix video link - it's just disappeared from the original site I linked.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by rich23]

HAHAHAHAHA AFTER 15 MINUTES I COULD TELL EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE ATTEMPTING TO DO, I WROTE A MASSIVE POST ABOVE THIS ONE THAT EXPLAINS STEP BY STEP WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO, AND THEN EXPLAINED WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO "WALK AWAY FROM THE FILM BELIEVING"

Then, you put the nail in the coffin for me, when you say the following:

The picture that's emerging for me is that there were indeed "hijackers" that day, but they were playing a different game to what happened.

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT # DENSE??????

Thats exactly what that video is DESIGNED TO DO! You obviously DID NOT READ MY ENTIRE POST CAUSE IT EXPLAINS EVERY BIT OF WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!

If I spend an hour telling you about all the cool things I have done to my car, at the end of that hour, you will no doubt believe that I have a car, even if you don't believe anything about what I have said was IN the car. How can you idiots not even understand this basic misdirection?

All you fools are so ignorant you deserve what the government has in store for you.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

As I started to watch this video, I seriously thought I was looking at a new tactic in disinfo. I've been expecting one.

One thing that has gone on from the beginning of the 9/11 story is that the perps have continually massaged the story to fit emerging facts.

I think that at some point there will emerge a new brand of fraudulent truthers, not like the people who are sincerely putting forward exotic theories of what happened, rather, people who will insincerely try to sell some version of the "we effed up or even sorta let some of it happen on purpose with the best of intentions" theory.

When this starts to happen, it will be a sign that the Bushwhackers are falling back to their "B-side" rap. I'm waiting for it. I'm expecting it.

But Dude, the video we are talking about is not it.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I don't know.

The movie was poorly narrated, poor music, took to long to get anywhere, and was boring. Half way through, I just shut it off.

Didn't like it at all.

Most of that stuff has already been discussed, there were some other stuff.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by talisman]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
A few more thoughts.

At first the video seems to be setting up what I would regard as a classic "fall back" position tailored for our times. It starts out seeming to say "OK, you're right, it wasn't just 19 hijackers and a kook in a cave. It was 19 hijackers, a kook in a cave and the governments of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia."

This is very timely for the Obama administration's ambitions in Pakistan.

Then you have Robert Baer, the CIA guy, coming out (elsewhere, not in this film) and trying to implicate Iran in 9/11. This also fits the Obama administration's NWO work order.

A sales job along these lines would be timely disinfo for the globalists. Keep the truthers off balance and steal their soft support, the people who know that the 9/11 story doesn't add up but who can't bring themselves to think that Bush is an evil gnome.

With the video that we are talking about, I don't think this is what is going on. I think they are on the level and want to fry the Bush administration perps.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
yah and this isn't realistic . Move along.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Of course the perps could also try a more intimidating, pushy sort of response to legitimate questions about their crimes.

What do the cops say? "Move along. Nothing to see here."

One of the things that people trying to put the Bushwhackers in jail have going for them is that the Bushwhackers are still pretending to be nice guys, at least at home.

Of course if they actually clamped down on internet discussion of their crimes, that would show them for what they are, fascist mass murderers and war criminals.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Hmm 5 mins in I smelt disinfo and stopped watching...

Truthers - dont bother.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Nonchalant]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It's interesting that such an excellent film is attracting such a crowd of naysayers who are anxious for people to not bother.

And the level of debate is pretty low.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

is not an argument. Neither is CALLING SOMEONE AN IDIOT IN SHOUTY CAPS.

I scent ill intent.

I'd just remind people that they can use their own brains, watch the movie, and make up their own minds. But watch the whole thing, it's worth it. That's just my personal recommendation.

Of course it could all be part of a sinister fallback plot rather than people who have sincere intent but choose to build the movie over time and trust to people having patience and attention span.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I managed to make it thru the first several minutes of the film -- but it's difficult. Due to hearing damage, the background music is soooo loud that it interferes with my understanding the narration.

It's a common mistake for people without a lot of film making experience. Hopefully, the creators will get do better with film #2. It looks like the film may have promise.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
It's interesting that such an excellent film is attracting such a crowd of naysayers who are anxious for people to not bother.

It's like the relentless avalanche of criticism of Craig Ranke and CIT by a small dedicated comittee. It's amazing what happens when you touch a nerve.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Gone quiet, too, hasn't it?

I must admit, I did rather hope I'd killed the thread. If you know what I mean.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Just finished watching it all. Long and full of little snippets I hadn't seen or noticed before.

Good stuff, and if it's just the beginning of what I think it is then I'll certainly check out the rest when it hits the net.

Gonna take a couple shots of McNaughty and ponder the future of mankind.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by volitionawareness

Yes I agree the sleepers must awake! But what then? Chaos will most certainly gain the upper hand for the short term. And when the violence ramps up the next already thought of plan will go into affect.

911 part 2

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Just finished watching this one and I must say it's right up there with Who Killed John O'Neil and the others.I will be looking forward to the other movies.I have noticed that there is a certain group of posters who just want this to go away much like others of their ilk have attempted to do with the JFK assassination.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm only 30minutes into this movie and I thought I check the board to see what's up. As many have noted the Anti-truthers are here in full force with their "move alongs" and attempts to persuade others not to watch this film. This only makes me want to pay even closer attention and call as much attention to this as possible.
The foundation of the official story is crumbling.
www.prisonplanet.com...

This book is due out in September.

I smell the truth creeping out of the ashes.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I found this video to be very interesting. It's funny the naysayers haven't disputed anything in particular, they are just using the "move along" "music too loud" "hard to get through" "nothing new" .... and they say they turned it off. Why even post? Why let the fact you didn't watch the movie stop you from posting about the movie you didn't watch? And don't let that stop you from disagreeing with people who actually watched it. If you already knew all this information, then you have definitely out researched me. The movie actually starts out with a guy I have never heard of telling a story I have never heard before. I never knew of the van that had the Towers and a jet painted on the side. Never heard the guy who said he saw flashes in Building 6. And others ...

I like the position this film takes. It is the same position I take. I was hoping it wasn't just another "Watch how the Towers collapsed" movie. They did dedicate some time to that aspect, but they also dedicated a lot of time to what I consider the real areas people should focus on. 2 people can argue over controlled demolition vs global collapse for 10 days straight, and at the end of the 10 days, both will still believe what they believed when they started. After researching the actual "hijackers" themselves, I don't see how anyone can't have serious questions. These "hijackers" were either very, very lucky or they were getting help. To me, a lot of what I have read and seen leads me to believe the latter. I think this film does a good job of exposing some serious questions regarding the hijackers. I like the connections made with Porter Goss, also. Odd that he was having breakfast with Mahmud Ahmad on the morning of 9/11. General Mahmoud Ahmad was Lieutenant General of ISI and was reported to have wired $100k to Mohammad Atta just before the attacks. Then, Mr Goss becomes CIA Director. But the 9/11 Commission did tell us the financiers of the attacks was of little significance.

I will definitely watch the other films when they come out, and I am looking forward to it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join