It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost caught on camera yet again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Last week this photograph was considered to be the most convincing which was taken at a Scottish Castle

Now someone has come forwaerd with a photograph taken 32 years ago at the same castle alledgedly showing the same ghost.

Interesting stuff dont ya think ?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Wow....that is really cool! I wish the photo were a little larger though. I'd like to see it blown up a bit.

I wonder if any more people will come forward with other ghostly photos taken in the same spot?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
As a follower of the religious faith Atheism I find this kind of childish stupidity deeply offensive; as my beliefs state science is incompatible with God because it is (even though we have no proof of this) (now or forever really).
So those responsible (living or otherwise) ought to be made to confess their sins against Science Almighty. If they refuse they should be put to death on a bonfire composed entirely of the great prophets Dakwins, “God Delusion”.

Seriously I’ve seen better ghost photos myself. One in the family photo album at a friends house, and a few here over the years but which I can’t be arsed to find.
Some of the best ghost photos are actually the early ones as they predate modern fabrication methods, so it's good one from 32 years ago was found.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Here's a page with a zoomed in version:
www.dailystar.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

join