It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LetsRoll911.org draws a crowd.. (911 Missile/Demolition Theory)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I caught wind of this over at DU and think it�s worth a look. They�re catching some interesting traffic..

Will LetsRoll911.org Topple Bush Administration?

And How Long will Foreign Governments hold their Silence?

LetsRoll911.org Moves from Unknown to Top 24,000 Sites in the World in Just Days!

4.21.2004 - LetsRoll911.org under Intense U.S. Federal Government Spot-Light
Feds Find a New Home at LetsRoll! Every Federal Agency, Becomes LetsRoll Regulars...
What started as a trickle, has already become a flood! Feds continue to swarm LetsRoll!

4.20.2004 - U.S. Department of State, Department of Energy, Department of Defense, U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology, Naval Underwater Warfare Command, U.S. Seargent at Arms for the U.S. House, Eglin Munitions Air Force Base, U.S. Environmental Agency, (Asbestos worries perhaps?) Numerous Insurance companies, and more Universities then can be named all log on to LetsRoll this morning, Most are regulars!

Chase Manhattan, many Banks, Holding companies flock to LetsRoll. Developing...

letsroll911.org...

thewebfairy.com...

If you run Alexa, it jumps from 631,000 to 24,000 in very little time�

www.alexa.com...

U.S European Command Headquarters?

thewebfairy.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

tons and tons of information on 9/11 can be found here... Please take a look, it will be worth the time.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yes I know all about the theories and I have no interest in rehashing the argument. The point is the traffic these guys are catching..

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
Yes I know all about the theories and I have no interest in rehashing the argument. The point is the traffic these guys are catching..

I understand, just wanted to point out the link to that other info, I have found it very very helpful..

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

I understand, just wanted to point out the link to that other info, I have found it very very helpful..

Good to know, hadn't seen that one..

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It's almost as if they built that site after spending 1-2 weeks on ATS! (oh... and we get more traffic than they do
) [Edited on 21-4-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Im still leaning towards a energy weapon of sorts that collapsed the WTC tower that fell in like 8.7 seconds. The one that supposedly defied physics and freaked out some commercial demolitionists.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I caught wind of this over at DU and think it�s worth a look. They�re catching some interesting traffic..

Just an FYI, I was on wrightworld.net..., last week and they were reporting on the fact that the link to the 2nd plane had been shut down by the dept. of homeland security. Was that the truth, was it a hoax created to drum up more hits? Who knows, but it appears to have worked.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have no doubt that Homeland Security did shut down that little scam.

Some time this past weekend I posted my findings that WEBFairy is funded by islamic interests.

It's posted here on one of the threads. let'sroll.org debunked, I think.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I don't WHOIS that much but I have to admit that I've never seen Transfer and Update Prohibited.

Domain ID
104016492-LROR
Domain Name:LETSROLL911.ORG
Created On:23-Feb-2004 18:30:50 UTC
Last Updated On:24-Apr-2004 03:52:52 UTC
Expiration Date:23-Feb-2005 18:30:50 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:R11-LROR

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Strange indeed that the first video link on their site is listed as having been pulled by the Department of Homeland Security. Stranger still is the fact that the site does not offer any additional 'conspiracy fuel' to their fire by going into any detail at all about the request to delete that information.

Such a request should have been jumped on by the administrators of that site and the moderators of their forums, but it's not even discussed. I think the combination points to a scam designed to increase site traffic.

Of course, such activity demonstrates that the managers of letsroll911.org are no better at promoting truth than the purveyors of disinformation they contend to expose. Hopefully this won't diminish the strong arguments posed by legitimate 9/11 theorists as part of a tit-for-tat bout of disinformation.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I find that many sites of that sort don't feel the need to prove anything they say. Generally they spout off interesting accusations in very negative tones, and then simply demand that the government either provide explanations or simply resign or be impeached.

Very simply: If this website you're talking about gets caught up in that kind of crap, they'll drop down soon anyways.

Another website about make believe missiles and controlled explosives which have been proven 100,000 times by eyewitnesses to be stupid falsities simpy won't last very long. Congratulations to them on their traffic but basing themselves exclusively on invisible missiles attached to planes that no one saw just doesn't cut it. By the way, as a responder to the 9/11 tragedy I am sort of offended by the title of their website. Let's Roll should not be used as a slogan for a political agenda. By anyone.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hey, Thats interesting. I have never even read anything like that before. Ive heard a lot of 9-11 conspiracies before, but havn't heard that one. Wierd.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I need to download the video footage of flight 175 hitting the WTC and slow it down to see if the fireball exists on that video. Of course, from what i can see...it doesnt look like a missile really, a missile hit would have made a much BIGGER explosion, even small missiles.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I don't WHOIS that much but I have to admit that I've never seen Transfer and Update Prohibited.

I think this is a registrar lock, a prevention of accidental transfer of ownership, or illegal transfer of ownership.

Just a value-added service provided by the registrar on the domain name.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
To further debunk their claims...why is putting a missile pod on a remote controlled airplane easier than putting a remotely detonated explosive package in it?

Ockham's Razor cuts again.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley

I think this is a registrar lock, a prevention of accidental transfer of ownership, or illegal transfer of ownership.

Just a value-added service provided by the registrar on the domain name.

I thought that of that too smirkley, except that trying to transfer .org requires a few more steps than .com or .net. With those steps in place, such a service for .org would seem pointless.

Maybe they've used so much bandwidth that they're facing a big bill and the host doesn't want him sneaking out before he pays..?

chaosrain,

I read up on the owner's site's rebuttal to the same argument and he makes a good point that whatever technology we would consider on the pod is something that was produced 5, maybe 10 years ago. If you assume his premise, then there's a high probability that the tech used is not known to the public.

In the same argument, a non-believer, who happened to be a structural engineer claimed that 95% of most structural engineers were convinced of joist failure. The other 5% have consider demolition tech that is not known to the public.

I've looked at the slowed cameraplanet footage a dozen times. I simply don't have the expertise to determine if the video has been altered. And in my novice opinion, if the video is untouched, there is certainly something released from the fuselage just a few seconds prior to impact that does result in a small explosion that proceeds tank ignition.

top topics

join