It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

93% of Americans concerned about 'New World Order' according to those polled on 'Lou Dobbs Tonigh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I don't watch mainstream media networks, but as I was walking through the living room while my mother was waiting for Nancy Grace to come on, I caught the tail end of Lou Dobbs Tonight (I think, it was some news pundit) where he was talking about the G20 summit and before the show ended, there was a poll put up that showed 93% of Americans were 'concerned' about the 'New World Order' and that 7% were 'excited'. Now of course, this doesn't speak for all of America, but I thought it was highly interesting, even if it was on mainstream media network.

The full poll question was:
Are you excited that a "New World Order" is emerging or concerned about America's sovereignty?

[edit on 2-4-2009 by MissNikki]

[edit on 3-4-2009 by MissNikki]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MissNikki

showed 93% of Americans were 'concerned' about the 'New World Order' and that 7% were 'excited'.

That 7% are probably PART of the NWO. Either that, or they are mentally unbalanced, or better yet, BOTH.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
93% of those polled think that. And just who would answer such a poll?

Your title is wrong.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
93% of those polled think that. And just who would answer such a poll?

Your title is wrong.

I edited it accordingly

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The full poll question is:

Are you excited that a "New World Order" is emerging or concerned about America's sovereignty?

So 93% of people (from 2110 votes so far) are concerned about America's sovereignty.

Not 93% are concerned about a new world order.

The poll is on the website:
loudobbs.tv.cnn.com...

It helps to do a little research...

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Good work in editing the title. You deserve a star for being objective.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Once the NWO has totally taken over the world and it won't be long before this happens, the NWO should be called and known as the New World Disorder.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

showed 93% of Americans were 'concerned' about the 'New World Order' and that 7% were 'excited'.

That 7% are probably PART of the NWO. Either that, or they are mentally unbalanced, or better yet, BOTH.

They were watching CNN; enough said. Lou Dobbs doesn't belong there but I'm sure that Fox can't afford to get him as cheaply as Beck. (BTW Beck actually seems to care about issues to some point, cautious recommendation for Beck)

Lou Dobbs is to American Idol; What ATS is to Fluffy Youtuberz.

Unfortunately, if you catch Lou on a bad night when he's been drinking, it's fairly obvious poor guy. I'd drink heavily if I was stuck at CNN.

It's great to hear that MSM is picking up NWO and that those viewers have an opinion.

NWO is so obvious but just as obvious is the deafening silence from MSM.

Clue that MSM might blink...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wow, CNN actually did the public a service .. how novel... after covering up the worst crime in modern history ... Lou has question 93% of his viewer would respond yes too... really hard core slice of America there they are watching TV.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Lou Dobbs always speaks the truth.

He is the last patriotic man in the media.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I wouldn't read too much into that 93%. The vast majority of his viewers already agree with him on just about everything, and would be aware/concerned about America's sovereignty. Would anyone be shocked if infowars or ATS polled the same question and got the same results?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Notice the way the question was asked.

They paired the positive emotion "excited" with the affirmative statement "a New World Order is emerging" and "concerned", a negative emotion, paired with "America's sovereignty".

They could have asked "Are you concerned a NWO will emerging from current events and threaten America's sovereignty? Yes or No?"

But that would make you stop and think about the question in a different light, and perhaps wake up!

So no, they attempt to shape opinion with carefully phrased question.

And I was just posting in a thread about NLP here on ATS.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by GuyverUnit I]

new topics

top topics

join