It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the homeland security seal have 22 stars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Check out the coat of arms, there are 22 stars on the shield in front of the eagle:

en.wikipedia.org...

What's that all about? OK, we had 13 original states and now we have 50, and those are the two star-numbering systems you usually see on govt coats of arms, to the best of my knowledge.

What's this 22 stuff? 22 what?
-22 new states after the coming NWO "re-structuring?"
-22 of the old states remaining after depopulation programs cull the population in the other 28 states?
-22 mass "Regional Federal Detention and Reeducation Centers" ?

I don't get it. I don't like it.

[edit on 4/2/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
"Centered on the eagle's breast is a shield divided into three sections containing elements that represent the American homeland - air, land, and sea. The top element, a dark blue sky, contains 22 stars representing the original 22 entities that have come together to form the department"

That is pulled from the DHS website. Google is your friend. Doesnt look sinister at all.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Reading is fundamental.

The creation of DHS constituted the biggest government reorganization in American history, and the most substantial reorganization of federal agencies since the National Security Act of 1947, which placed the different military departments under a secretary of defense and created the National Security Council and Central Intelligence Agency. DHS also constitutes the most diverse merger of federal functions and responsibilities, incorporating 22 government agencies into a single organization.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well well well...do you think it has anything to do with the 11:11 everyone is seeing all of the time?

Twenty two is an important number in numerology and obviously also for our shadow government too.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Of course it is every time i read a conspiracy theory they can make any number important. The great thing about math is something we call equations you can make that number mean any thing.

PS : Plase an answer was given why there are 22 stars and it has been shown to be correct.

[edit on 4/2/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Seven horned heads of the beast
plus
Six, the infernal number
plus
Four aeons of darkness
plus
Three prongs of Satan's pitchfork
plus
Two realms in a cosmos divided against itself

EQUALS

ONE ring to rule them all and in the darkness bind them.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Seven horned heads of the beast
plus
Six, the infernal number
plus
Four aeons of darkness
plus
Three prongs of Satan's pitchfork
plus
Two realms in a cosmos divided against itself

EQUALS

ONE ring to rule them all and in the darkness bind them.

Sure, if you believe that stuff. Anyone can make any number seem significant if they try hard enough.

I'm sure the numbers freaks out there could make, say 1,288,346 seem significant if they really wanted to and had enough free time on their hands.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I don't usually say anything but some of the members of this forum have an unusual obsession with the stars in any U.S. government symbol.

You have to get over it and move on to another aversion/obsession.

Stars are part of every countries seals or their flag or their government entities official seals.

You need to do some research.They have been symbolic since civilization began.

Here is a web site that would be very good for you to search the web with.

www.google.com...

Ever heard of it??????

[edit on 3-4-2009 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yep. I once met someone who had 22 fingers.

Oooooo! Conspirator? Maybe?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by haika

Far out. Could he/she play Rachmaninov blindfolded?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Originally posted by haika

Far out. Could he/she play Rachmaninov blindfolded?

Yes he did! In fact, it was awesome because he only used one finger to do so. Amazing huh?

2nd ________

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Some of the states only have the number of stars on their state seal that corresponds to their state number. For example, Oklahoma has 45 stars on its state seal since it's the 45th state. Just thought I'd throw that in.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
well America has such rich symbology mostly Satanic ... one has to wonder what all this stuff is really leading us too... are we the Great Satan are we guilty as charged by IRAN...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
anything in the world of officialdom is generally intent. 22?

may 22 is gemini cusp, masonry and the 2 pillars tracing board ddepict the gemini system. It could relate to 11:11, two hemispheres or dimension, or even planets?

follow these wacky lines of thinking as well..

[edit on 4-4-2009 by mastermind77]

new topics

top topics

join