It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video! The Ohare Airport UFO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com...

Read the comments from the person who did the video. They ring of truth to me, but as always you're opinion is most appreciated.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

great find!

been tailing this story for a while!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
i read his comments and watched his video, and i cant help but think he's filming a screen.

and ATS said, let there be a 2nd line.....

[edit on 2-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There is not much in that video to determine if it is fake or real.

No point of reference to location, the picture is blown out and over exposed and the object does not move at all.

Could be motion tracked from the one cloud in the bottom right, but It is not impossible that the cloud it self is CGI.

The video is so boring that it would not blow the socks off the media enough to even put it on TV much less be evidence of a UFO, not to mention the UFO seen at ohare.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dkman222

Personally I tend to be suspicious of UFO videos and photos that are too clear(AKA Billy Meiers photos). I've read that whatever energy system or propulsion system they use causes photographs to look blurry.

[edit on 4/2/2009 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Major repost!

And a major fake too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

Did you notice the plane flying by the Ufo in the beginning of the video? Next to the plane that thing was huge.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
reply to post by dkman222

Personally I tend to be suspicious of UFO videos and photos that are too clear(AKA Billy Meiers photos). I've read that whatever energy system or propulsion system they use causes photographs to look blurry.

[edit on 4/2/2009 by MsSmartypants]

That might be true, but in all actuality, from my experience with Photography and Videography, it can be extremely difficult to focus on a lone object when your camera is not set to "Manual Focus". This is far more difficult even so when the Object of Attention is in the sky, which can quite easily take away your ability to use other Lights and Objects as Focusing Frames of Reference.

As for Billy Meiers, it was so obvious with that "Wedding Cake" photograph that he snapped the image from ground level, aimed towards a level of height at about 3-4 Feet AGL (Above Ground Level), of essentially a Trash Can Lid sized "Craft". Some fakes are far too easy to spot, and even though many have an initial impression of this "O'Hare Craft" being secondly filmed from a Television Screen or CPU Monitor, it could in fact be from a Cell Phone Camera. Regardless however, it does not negate the claim that he in fact took the Video to begin with.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

I agree that the lack of a reference is a major problem here, but the"boring" nature of it lends some authenticity.

Do we know that this is a fake? How?

new topics

top topics

join