It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its time to defeat the powers that be - by adopting communisim!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by consciencious observer
i also leave you with this if simple words and facts can sway one then why not all i wil be on tomorrow after work

[edit on 6-4-2009 by consciencious observer]

I know its rhetorical but I can resist

The answer is personal experience and differeneces in how people process or perceive what they hear. People with different cognitivie abilities and life expereinces will interpret the same message in totally different ways and hear totally different things.

For example, have someone talk about shopping at the mall to you and your girlfriend. The two of you will hear totally different things, because you will tend to focus on the parts that you can relate either postively or negatively to.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Still waiting on a reply.

You are waitng on a reply?
From who?
About what?

and be specific..dont just say check what I asked a couple of pages back. Because I am not going go drifting through a bunch of pages to find your question

[edit on 7-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by MainframeII

I too agree that money is not everything or even the most important thing. Really its just a tool to accomplish certain goals. Also, I am not saying that capitalism is perfect, especially if everyones focus was solely on money. Maybe someday someone will come up with something better. But as far as creating a free society where you live and die by your choices, its a pretty good one.

Also have you ever noticed that most of the injustice in the world has occured in non-free, non-capitalistic societies.....

[edit on 6-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

I think you're confusing political systems an economic system such as Capitalism. Its true the most injustice in the world has been in non-democratic systems like dictatorships, but then I can argue that when a corporation becomes too big and powerful like the world's major capitalistic banks and subsidiary enterprises that they indirectly become dictators also...even our governments becomes slaves to them and the money they yield. Any organization that becomes too powerful and whose influence affects the many but only the few in appointed, not elected, power affect itself than that organization needs to be regulated by the people in a democratic system of oversight.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
communism was set up by the same powers that be! if we practice helping our neighbors in exchange for receiving help back in small non governed groups, i can see it working,just as my friends practice it anyway. but to install a government of communism, it then is no longer a good thing because of what goes on in governments today. why?i am sick of working and get treated like a dog while others i work with don't pull their share of the load! bartering is the best system around because it gets what you need for something they need.
if all people took care of one other person selflessly we would have a lot better chance of surviving the up and coming storm.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

The only free energy device I have seen work is one
that was tested by the US Navy at their SPAWAR facility in San Diego.

Technically it is not free, it runs on heavy water and palladium chloride.

Low Energy Nuclear Reaction sustained

Video of some of the tests running - SPAWAR San diego

If they do not sweep this under the rug this could totally change the world.

Science has done more to better the human condition than any
political party anywhere and anytime.

A variation on the Venus Project is what the world needs,
not Stalin, not Mao, not Pol Pot, not Kim Jong Il.

I will agree that what we have now is broken, and corrupt.

Recycling failures of the past will not give new results.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Waiting to a reply on my response a few pages ago.

That's basically what the Church or Caliphs did in their time.

DO you relay trust the people to be responsible with monitoring scientific and economic developments? What if someone wants to break away and make a capitalist society somewhere else? the only way to stop him is to kill or arrest him. but what if people want to do what this person does? How do you stop society from cracking into 2?

Also, no, the right words do not move everyone. Some people are just closed to change. How on Earth is it that creationism continues on with all the evidence against it? a whole third of the US is creationist. This is the simple fact. Once you are tied to one way, rarely do you change. Just look at yourself! You are a dedicated communist with no vision of making capitalism work. So you, by your very nature, is proof.

And then, what happens when someone wants to leave the planet to make their own society elsewhere? What happens when that society, generations later, comes back to claim the Earth as their own? How will your society stop this? Because the only way you can is through destructive means. Sometimes, some people cannot be stopped. The "sick million" I mentioned. You cannot, and will not, ever have society under one system, one government, or one way.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The tenets of communism - mutual cooperation, sharing, etc - are nice ideas and on paper look fine. But there is a big flaw, which has been demonstrated again and again in the form of mass human misery and failed states.

Any system is open to exploitation, and it is a fundamental law of nature that if a system can be exploited, it will be. That is why true communism only lasted 10 years in Russia before the bad guys took charge.

I agree that the western model (based on capitalism and democracy and freedom of the individual) is not quite ideal or 100% fair for everyone, but it seems to me to be the best available for the majority of people.

If you think people should live their lives a certain way then start by living your life that way. If it works and is beneficial to those around you then other people may adopt it too.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

i am dirt poor and i work my rear end off, so don't call poor people lazy. i am not on assistance and hope i don't have to, and even if i tried,they don't help divorced males with children who have to pay child support!
the way in which all people could survive and live a better life has already been destroyed and that is tribal or the clan system. take care of youself with out government of any sort is the only way the human species can survive. i advocate dropping the bomb and start the evolutionary process over from scratch!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You cannot, and will not, ever have society under one system, one government, or one way.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Gorman91]

very good point that all should accept! diversity is so evident in nature alone that failure to see this is absolute ignorance! diversity not commonality is the answer and i mean that in all manners of things, whether human or government.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
idealism is the devil. Every HUMAN MADE system is doomed. THE ONLY thing that will persist through are the nuanced realities which peek out from these futile attempts to live together. What will happen when materialism gets old. What will happen when the world realizes that our reality has been tailor made by people who are extremely flawed in logic, reason and interpersonability.

Not that I dont have my faults, but thats the point, you do too. And I believe in heiarchy as a process, not a system. When you stifle the process with a system, it adds resistance to acchieving the reality that is waiting in the future, after you morons all kill each other, and accuse each other over total and absolute governmental futility.

Im right in the end, time will prove me.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluewaterservant

i am dirt poor and i work my rear end off, so don't call poor people lazy. i am not on assistance and hope i don't have to, and even if i tried,they don't help divorced males with children who have to pay child support!
the way in which all people could survive and live a better life has already been destroyed and that is tribal or the clan system. take care of youself with out government of any sort is the only way the human species can survive. i advocate dropping the bomb and start the evolutionary process over from scratch!

Hey you just need a good idea and find a road to that idea. Poverty is a state of mind, or a choice.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77

Hey you just need a good idea and find a road to that idea. Poverty is a state of mind, or a choice.

That is very true. In the Western World there really is no excuse to not work, unless you are extremely physically or mentally handicapped.

Finally the other capitalists arrive to back me up here.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
People'd call, say, "Beware, you're bound to fall"
They said "your leaders, they're screwing you, they want you to be enslaved"
You thought the callers were all kiddin' you
You used to laugh with
Everybody that was hangin' out
Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud
Soon to be scrounging for your next meal.

How does it feel
How does it feel
To be without any hope
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?

And now you find out you're gonna have to get used to it
You said you'd never compromise
With the communist, but now you realize
He's not selling any alibis
As you stare into the vacuum of his eyes
You ask him do you want to make a deal?
And he replies "No, we're taking you down all the way USA"
And "You will do as we say"

How does it feel
How does it feel
To be on your own
With no direction at all
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?

You never understood that it ain't no good
You shouldn't let other people living in misery get your kicks for you
You used to ride on the chrome horse with your Capitalists
Who carried on their shoulders chips like Siamese cats
Ain't it hard when you discover that
They used you and thats that
After they took from you everything they could steal.

How does it feel
How does it feel
To be on your own
With no direction at all
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?

All you pretty people
You were drinkin', thinkin' that you got it made
Exchanging all kinds of precious gifts and things getting high on debt
But you'd better lift your diamond ring, you'd better pawn it babe
You used to be so amused
At Communists in rags and the language that they used
Go to them now, they're calling you, you can't refuse
When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose
You're invisible now, you got no secrets to conceal.

How does it feel
How does it feel
To be on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluewaterservant

Its good to take care of your children. If you were still married you would have to pay to raise them anyway. I am a man. I raise my kids on my own. My ex wife pays me no child support.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Would you like to respond to my questions regarding your post on this thread mastermind ? - www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit - i found your post amusing to say the least.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Celtic-Man]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Those videos were awesome. Thanks for the information. I appreciate all the help I can get. How did you hear about this?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE OK IM JUST GOING TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING IN THIS ONE POST

JUSTSOMEBOREDDUDE

I KNOW EXACTLY WAT YOU MEAN NO ONE HEARS THE SAME THING FROM THE SAME WORDS. I HAVE WORKED IN TELEMARKETING(YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY DIFFERENT WAYS I HAD TO EXPLAIN A CREDIT CARD TO PEOPLE ) SO I THINK I CAN HANDLE IT.

GORMAN91

DO YOU REALLY TRUST THIS POWER IN THE HANDS THAT ALREADY HAVE IT I MEAN HONESTLY THEY SHUT DOWN ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE THEIR PROFITS GO AWAY i.e. FREE ENERGY, LOW FUSION OR WATEVER, AND THE TRUE POWER OF ELECTROMAGNETISM...AND THIS IT THE TRUE BEAUTY OF COMMUNISM IF ANY ONE PERSON OR GROUP OF PEOPLE DECIDE THAT FOR SOME REASON THEY DONT LIKE PEACE, HAPPINESS, JOB SECURITY, A NICE HOME, A NICE CAR, ETC WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY TAXES ON ANY OF THESE LUXURIES OR REALLY PAY FOR THEM AT ALL, OTHER THAN HAVING TO PUT IN THEIR 8,10,12 OR HOWEVER MANY HOURS THEY CHOOSE WITH A MIN OF 6 UNLESS UNNEEDED( EVEN THEN YOU WILL LOSE NOTHING)IF THIS PERSON OR GROUP DECIDES TO BREAK AWAY THEN SO BE IT THEY WILL EVEN BE GIVEN ASSISTANCE BUT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE MONITORED.

ANND YES THE RIGHT WORDS CAN SWAY ANYONE YOU JUST HAVE TO FIND THE WORDS FOR THAT INDIVIDUAL GROUP. HOW CAN YOU SAY THERE IS EVIDENCE AGAINST CREATIONISM OR ANY OTHER FORM OF OUR COMING TO BE WEN WE DONT EVEN FULLY UNDERSTAND OURSELVES LET ALONE THE UNIVERSE THAT BORE US
AND PLEASE PLEASE INFORM ME OF HOW ANYTHING I SAID OR BELIEVE "IN MY NATURE" IS HYPOCRITICAL

ONCE AGAIN YOU ASSUME TO MUCH I NEVER SAID WE WOULD GET RID OF OUR DEFENSE SYSTEMS IF ANY SUCH EVILS WERE TO WANT TO DESTROY US WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO COMPRIMISE THEN BLOW EM ALL TO F"ING HELL SORY FOR BEING SO VULGAR BUT I MEAN COME ON INSTEAD OF THINKING OF WAYS TO TAKE IT DOWN TRY COMING UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER AND SEE IF YOU DONT COME UP WITH AN IDEA THAT IS NOTHING LIKE COMMUNISM.

BLUEWATERSERVANT

YOU ARE SADLY MISINFORMED COMMUNISM ITSELF WAS DESTROYED BY THE POWERS THAT BE.
MY PROOF----- THE VERY THINGS YOU SPEAK OF ARE IN THEMSELVES COMMUNISTIC THINKING...IN TRUE COMMUNISM THERE IS NO MONEY SO BARTER IS USED INSTEAD AND WE PHYSICALLY DONT HAVE TO LOOK AFTER ONE ANOTHER SELFLESSLY BUT ONLY UNDERSTAND THAT SHARING IS CARING..YOU SAY YOU ARE SICK OF BEING TREATED LIKE A DOG WELL COMMUNISM HAS A PLACE FOR YOU THEN BECAUSE WITH COMMUNISM BELIEVE IT OR NOT THE TIME/WORK/EFFORT YOU PUT INTO MAKING YOUR LIFE THE BEST IT CAN BE, IS WAT IS TRULY REWARDED IN COMMUNISM ,THE IDEA THAT COMMUNISM IS ALL ABOUT GIVING YOURSELF ENTIRELY TO GOV IS FALSE BUT INSTEAD WITH TRUE COMM. THE GOV IS ENTIRELY GIVEN TO US ALL. AND HONESTLY AS SAD AS IT IS THERE MIGHT BE ANY OTHER CHOICE THAN JUST TO WAIT FOR THE BOMBS AND START FROM THERE BECAUSE OF COURSE THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE DONE THEIR JOB WELL JUST MAKING MINE THAT MUCH HARDER(POWERS THAT BE =DESTROYING OPTIMISM, ME= TRYING TO PRESERVE/SPARK A LITTLE OPTIMISM)AND WAT MAKES YOU THINK DIVERSITY IS SHUNNED IN TRUE COMM...EVERYBODY STILL HAS FREEWILL JUST ALL HAVE THE SIMPLE UNDERSTANDING THAT WE ARE NO LONGER PRIMATES BUT AN INTELLIGENT RACE AND THAT MONEY WAS ONLY CREATED TO MAKE LIFE EASIER IN THE SENSE BARTER BECAME TO COMPLICATED BUT NOW WITH COMPUTING AS IT IS BARTER CAN EASILY BE ORGANIZED I.E. NO NEED FOR MONEY/POWER ONLY OF THE FEW/SELFISHNESS...

TOO ALLL
O LORD I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY THIS IS IT ITS PRETTY SIMPLE"SINCE COMMUNISM IS IN ITSELF A THEORY IN CAN BE ADAPTED TO ANY PROBLEM USING LOGIC/RATIONALITY/MORALS AND A SOLUTION WILL BE MADE FOR OF COURSE THE BETTER OF ALL MANKIND"

EX_MISLTECH

SO YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN AN ELECTROMAG MOTOR BEFORE WELL HERE YOU GO

MATTPRYOR

OK TRUE COMMUNISM IS STILL A THEORY AS IT HAS NEVER ACTUALLY BEEN TRIED EVEN THE STUFF BEFORE STALIN WASNT RIGHT(IT WAS CLOSE BUT NOT RIGHT ) AND SINCE IT IS STILL A THEORY ME, YOU AND YO MOMMA CAN FORM THIS THEORY INTO SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE CAN AGREE TO WITHOUT IT EVER BEING ABLE TO BE CORRUPT BECAUSE UNANIMOUS VOTING IS ONE OF THE TENANTS OF TRUE COMM.

AND MAYBE SOME OF THE IDEALS FROM CAPITALISM/DEMOCRACY/WHATEVER WORKS CAN BE WORKED INTO THE THEORY

COMMUNISM DOES NOT TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE INSTEAD IT GIVES YOU THE CHOICE OF WAT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE IN WHICH THESE CHOICES ARE AS A SIMPLE AS GOOD AND EVIL AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE AN EVIL LIFE YOU FACE THE REPRICUSSIONS WHETHER ALIVE OR IN DEATH (CANT REALLY SAY THAT .DONT REALLY KNOW IF THERE IS A HELL SO YEAz) AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE LIFE WELL. THEN MORE POWER TO YOU SO TO SPEAK AS POWER CANNOT BE GIVEN TO ANY ONE PERSON OR GROUP IN TRUE COMM

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
How exactly does free energy cut into profits? Wouldn't the ability to produce as much energy as needed make anybody able to make limitless profits off it? Seriously, if I had a device that could make infinite energy for a period of time, I would sell that doggy in a second. I would rent a plot of land, sell to as many need it, and keep on selling it. I'd keep the payments low so that I can get money from even the poorest of people. I could make the world my virtual slave by offering them as much energy as they needed in exchange for their money. I'd make trillions and control whatever I want.

So, you are wrong there.

Also, Where exactly does your ability to defend yourself work out? Every time in history that a group of people have faced a war, a dictator rose from it. War, by its very nature, creates dictators and elites. So your whole society would collapse, because they would chose the best fighter to defend them. Then your world becomes no better.

And I would trust management to who ever can do it. I'd much rather a group of elites then my neighbor. Because my neighbors are dumb, and group of educated elites knows that defending the commoner also equals to their profits. Keeping the common man safe means he can work more. Providing innovations for him keeps him happy and my company keep on working.

My neighbor could care less what happens to me. We like each other, we talk, but If I'm getting robbed, he'll just put up a wall. I have to defend myself.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

OK IF YOU COULD GET ANYBODY TO PAY FOR FREE ENERGY THEN BE MY GUEST AND IF YOU CAN GET EVERYBODY RIGHT NOW TO AGREE TO PAYING FOR IT THEN ILL GIVE YOU SOME OF THE PROFITS SINCE I WILL HAVE ALREADY BEATEN YOU TO THE PUNCH AND IF ALL CULTURAL SECTS(POSSIBLE TERM FOR COUNTRIES WITHIN COMMUNISM) WERE IN DEFENSE MODE THEN VOILA NO WAR AND IF SOMEONE WERE TO TRY AN ATTACK IT WOULD BE FUTILE BECAUSE THERE WILL BE TECHNOLOGIES IN PLACE TO DELFECT SUCH ATTACKS EVERYWHERE THE WHOLE PLANET WILL BE COVERED BY THE SYSTEM AND THEN THOSE WHO ATTACKED WILL BE TRIED IN GLOBAL COURT INVOLVING A COMPLETELY RANDOMLY SELECTED JURY AND NO JUDGE

THE ELITISTS WHO YOU SAY HAVE THE BETTER INTERESTS OF THE PEOPLE( ONLY THE PEOPLE CAN BE TRUSTED TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE )THESE VERY ELITISTS WHO ARE TRYING THERE DAMDEST TO OPPRESS US AS WE SPEAK WILL BE THE VERY DESTRUCTION OF THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE . YEA THEY DO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY NEED PEOPLE BUT DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY NEED 6 BILLION PEOPLE TO SURVIVE
OF COURSE NOT ALL THEY NEED IS THE LEFTOVERS OF WW3 AND THEY CAN KEEP ON GOING SO INSTEAD OF JUST QUESTIONING ANYTHING THAT YOU HAVE BEEN "TOLD" IS EVIL WHY NOT TRY TO MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE AND I BELIEVE YOU ARE USING THE LOVE THY NEIGHBOR DELIO WELL WAT IS COMMONLY MISUNDERSTOOD IS THAT YOUR NEIGHBOR IS NOT ONLY THE GUY YOU LIVE NEXT BUT EVERY OTHER PERSON THAT STANDS NEXT TO YOU AT THE TOP OF NATURES ECOSYSTEM.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by consciencious observer]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
WE ALL AS A SPECIES NEED TO GROW OUT OF THESE CHILDISH/PRIMITIVE/ILLOGICAL IDEALS AND REALIZE THAT THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN A PICKET FENCE AND A HUMMER ( MEANT TO BE TOTALLY PHILOSOPHICAL )

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join