It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critics assail Afghan law that 'legalizes rape'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I haven't read that story, and well, the link didn't take me to it....

what was that daughter a new mother, because well, if she wasn't it's not relevant to the my words you quoted.

I was responding to the idea that hey, as long as they were married, all is fine and dandy. so what if she needs his permission to leave the house, or well, he can force sex on her whenever he wants....even days after the delivery of a child is that's his wish....

I could give crap what happens in afghanistan really, as long as our servicemen come home healthy and whole. but I will tell ya something, there are fundamentalist christians out there that basically think this way, ask a few. I know that they think that they have everyright to sexual relations with their wife, period, heck they think that she should be doing just about everything their husbands wants them to do....they think this is what God expects from them, and well, it's basically what the churches think.
we hear about sharia being in our courts...(although show me any case where it was asked outside of the one against blackwater) and yet, google "convenant marriage"...

I don't care much what happens in afghanistan, but don't bring it here, I won't accept it!

<< 1   >>

join