It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coin and the coat of arms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well we are hearing our leaders slip in quite often in speeches now about a new world order, just today while watchig the G20 the BBC news had headlines at bottom of page saying "Brown speech, a new world order emerging".

Anyways I often look at this 2 pence coin and I know what I think and what the official story is with the coat of arms but want to know what other people see and what you have to say before i add my 2 pence worth.

so what do you see?

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Sparkey76]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Looks to be a fierce loin boxed in, trying to slash his way out? Would be interesting if that tongue is a snake, but can't really see. Tongue is too long, it looks. A snake coming out of the loin's mouth?

Is this the current two pence? www.istockphoto.com...

Why do they change coins? Not intimidating enough?

I know I feel angrier after seeing the loin two pence than the one which link I provided to.

Why does the loin two pence evoke rage?

Could it symbolize the British people being boxed in, penned in?

[edit on 2-4-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

The design is part of a bigger picture - along with the other coins, they make up the Sheild of Royal Arms. The Pound coin shows the whole picture. I'm not too up on my symbolism so this is all i can contribute.

Here is a link that shows the whole collection:

www.royalmint.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thank you for replying and your observations.

Well the official line is it is supposed to be a lion, but have you ever seen a lion that stands up on hind legs and has a lizard/snake like tongue?

Also it could represent a pyramid or 2.

What I see also is a square within a square which in turn could represent a cube within a cube , in mathematics and spacial dimensions that is how they represent the 4th dimension, a dimension that in reality is a higher place, we cant see it but it can be created and represented, here is an example of that below.

but its what it represents is what is important, it represents a higher dimension not in this universe.

So if I had to commit and say what this could possibilly mean, it could mean that an animal, if its a lion or dragon or lizard is open to debate, it could mean its the animal from another dimension.D
Sounds as crazy as David Icke doesnt it?

well he has had a good head start on checking these things out for himself, through research and history and spoken up about it, which everyone labeled him as crazy.

David Icke was a pro footballer before turning to the bbc at the end of his footballer career becoming bbc golden boy presenter,he had a great status in the establishment before his new age tendencies got the better of him and he started researching all this stuff.

he obviously aint got a job with the bbc now.

All I am saying is, check it out for yourself if you dont trust what research has been done by people and I hate to say it but some of these things actually add up which they look like they do, we could be ruled by Reptillians, lol funny and mad as it is, info is out there.

I have been in a masonic lodge, my bro also have an alleged freemasonic manual that says they know that we are ruled by 6 different species form another dimension.

Ok thats all I am saying for now, lets see if i get called crazy.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It is supposed to be "The Lion Rampant" of Scotland,but my very first impression was that it looked more like a wingless Griffin!

It certainly does'nt look like the traditional design.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
the lion represents the central power with the box and fleur de lyse at the corners and centers of the lines of the box being its agents/puppets.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
But is this animal on the coin a lion?

Just look at that thing coming out its mouth, its snake like from what I can see, huge tongue.

Maybe more research is needed on what its supposed to be?,like babylonion or something.

looks half and half of something of an animal to me, yes it resembles bits of a lion, but resembles more of something else to me. anybody disagree?

Also what about what I said about another dimension? with the picture explained, cube within a cube, matching outline of what its standing in on coin.

does anybody agree or does not agree with what I am saying?

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Sparkey76]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Interesting stuff indeed. I always liked dragons and other mythical beasts. Must come from playing D&D back in the day with my older brother.
Found a little info on the wingless gryphon or whatever you wanna call it.
Source

Infrequently, a griffin is portrayed without wings (or a wingless eagle-headed lion is identified as a griffin); in 15th-century and later heraldry such a beast may be called an alce or a keythong. In heraldry, a griffin always has forelegs like an eagle's hind legs; the beast with forelimbs like a lion's forelegs was distinguished by perhaps only one English herald of later heraldry as the opinicus; the word "opinicus" escaped the editors of the Oxford English Dictionary. The modern generalist calls it the lion-griffin, as for example, Robin Lane Fox, in Alexander the Great, 1973:31 and notes p. 506, who remarks a lion-griffin attacking a stag in a pebble mosaic at Pella, perhaps as an emblem of the kingdom of Macedon or a personal one of Alexander's successor Antipater.

I'm kinda burnt reading into symbology now, though. Who cares what it means and to whom? To me, it's just another coin.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by 4N6310]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
its not the coin, its what the picture represents in the coin.

top topics

join