It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There won't be any more attacks on US soil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't think there will be any more terrorist attacks on US soil. The terrorists don't need to. They're just sitting back waiting for the US to implode. All the finger pointing going on in political circles is only dividing the country. That's how the terrorists will get the upper hand. If they attack again in the US, like the 9/11 attack or bigger, it will only solidify the country. We all come together and stand united - indivisible. Our focus narrows in on them and we all stand behind military action to end it. But now that things are getting rough and our soldiers are being sacrificed, the finger pointing is creating huge rifts among the population. Coupled with all the other countries that are blaming the US every time an attack occurs on their land, the terrorists are accomplishing exactly what they set out to do. Divide and conquer. Each country that gets attacked, backs away from any alliance, leaving them and the rest of us a little less united.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I agree. I still think terrorist would like to attack the US. A shipment of 75K AK47's was stoped today. it was en route to the US. Maybe an arming of a Muslim Militia.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I wish I could believe this, but the reality is we will be attacked again on US soil.

The chance is growing along with the current conflicts in the middle east.

It is not a matter of if but when.... imo

Gazz

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
now....is this ur opinion or a prediction
cuz to if this is an opinion, i doubt that ur right

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
when China invades the US. Canada will drop in for a visit and take over the US. I said exactly the same thing in the China Vs US thread

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Does anyone think if there was another massive terrorist attack that the country would be united and come together like what happened after 9/11?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
when China invades the US. Canada will drop in for a visit and take over the US. I said exactly the same thing in the China Vs US thread

O SNAP! THAT REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SUCKS!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
Does anyone think if there was another massive terrorist attack that the country would be united and come together like what happened after 9/11?
I think that's what the Government would like to believe--if the terrorists would attack again, maybe that will unite the country further and put The Bush's back in power. I don't think it will unite the country if another terrorist attack were to occur on the U.S soil. This would cause too much strife among the people and cause too much questioning and demands on the Government. In other words, the program now is working fine, but if the program is repeated again, people will "wake up" and question what the Government is doing wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Sorry-I disagree, I think there will be both internal terrorists (think Tim Mc Vie), and external attacks. But, within a 5 year period.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well, there are reasons why there wont be another.

1 There were no terrorists attacking the first time,this has pretty much been proven by the lack of any real evidence saying so. The U.S. governments proof is flimsy at best. The evidence showing it was an inside job in cahoots with the mossad is overwhelming.

2 The 'terrorists' are still in their respective countries, as always, and now just killing the americans that the U.S. is leading to them. Why travel. The shepard has sent the lambs off to slaughter.

You know with all the bull we were fed about terrorists coming across the border and already here, and so and so,served its purpose. To scare the citizens, but do you really think if they were here,as we were told, they would do nothing. Come on.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000

That is one of the funniest things I've heard all day because it's impossible.

China invading US?

Canada taking over US?

LOL

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think an attack on US soil is very possible and eventually probable. My concern is that if there is, there will be Martial law here. I do not have a link off hand, but if anyone has seen the conditions of martial law in the US, it is pretty scary.

Can you imagine not being the strongest country in the world? It will make the US a target economically as well as politically, the world would love to see the demise of the US way of life.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Narnia
I think an attack on US soil is very possible and eventually probable. My concern is that if there is, there will be Martial law here. I do not have a link off hand, but if anyone has seen the conditions of martial law in the US, it is pretty scary.

Can you imagine not being the strongest country in the world? It will make the US a target economically as well as politically, the world would love to see the demise of the US way of life.

oh, i dont think they will, imagine an invasion of the whole middle east a year after such an attack, with a new doctrine of absolute war(ww2 style) with no regard for any war crime related treaties.

top topics

join