It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Planet Discovered by Hubble 11 Years Ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just saw this on AOL and wondered if anyone had posted it yet. Couldn't find anything so thought I would. If I am too late, sorry for the re-post! Anyway....any Nibiru thoughts??

New Planet

[edit on 2-4-2009 by scrubsnstuffkim]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Nibiru?!!! But the article says its orbiting another star. did you atually read it before you posted this?!

still pretty cool though!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by digdeep

teehee (laughing to myself)

thought the article was cool...just threw the Nibiru stuff in there to ruffle some feathers

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by digdeep
Nibiru?!!! But the article says its orbiting another star. did you atually read it before you posted this?!

still pretty cool though!

apparently nibiru does orbit a star (apparently)

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
neat stuff. Yes planet-x orbits a star. From what I hear is that planet-x is in a solar system that is below our solar system.

It has a galatic orbit so do we. We currently are going downwards and the solar system with the planet-x is going upwards we will cross paths and we will still continue going down until we complete one cycle of the orbit then we will go back upwards and the other solar system will go downards and we wil cross again and this obit reoccurs many many times.

While we cross paths disasters occur. Their will be alot of collisions that could occur.

These are theoris based of a super computer simulation based on many math formulas that uses a input of our gravity pull on our planet.

that is what it is. This could be planet-x maybe maybe not?

still a good find.

new topics

top topics

join