It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man detained and harassed at airport for carrying CASH!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Man detained and harassed at airport for carrying CASH!

www.youtube.com

“I was carrying Campaign for Liberty literature and I was carrying Ron Paul bumper stickers,” admits Campaign for Liberty worker singled out for harassment by the TSA.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.infowars.com

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

This story on FOX News' Judge Napolitano is very interesting, of a campaign for liberty worked who was detained at the airport when he refused to answer questions. I think it was good work of him to ask if he was legally required to answer the questions. I think any good lawyer would recommend you do that in any instance where authorities try to question, at least until you have your lawyer present. Even though the man had done nothing wrong, that's not the point, he wasn't carrying a box cutter, he just had some cash and libertarian literature.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2/4/2009 by RubberBaron]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I know you have this in a different category, but just so others know, there is already a 2 page thread on this here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Life in the states just gets better and better...

-edit- Actually this topic already exists in this same "breaking news category"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-4-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Apparently knowledge of the law or Constitution isnt a TSA requirement for employment.What exactly ARE they screening these guys for?Obviously not IQ either.
The world is a slightly scarier place for me today because i had to agree with a Faux News story.

top topics

join