It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Contact with 5?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
has any one actualy made contact, at the very least as a U2U message, with this 5 dude? I have, but he's only spitting back the same cryptic B.S. that he's been posting, this is really starting to friggin bug me!

thanx in advance, I know I'll get some *unique* replies

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
20-4-2004 at 07:59 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
search for Heraclitus and his ring-words. history contains a record of that which you are about to hunt.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ring-words?

He knows nothing.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I haven't heard anything from him yet??

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
ShirtNinja

I have sent a U2U. I doubt he will reply.

People, level heads !

Deep

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShirtNinja
has any one actualy made contact, at the very least as a U2U message, with this 5 dude? I have, but he's only spitting back the same cryptic B.S. that he's been posting, this is really starting to friggin bug me!

thanx in advance, I know I'll get some *unique* replies

But ShirtNinja, thats what he wants, it's all part of the game

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I know I'm playing right into that strange, pathetic person's hands by even treating him like i respect him, but I treat this whole Ring craze like life; I'm just along for the ride, and with some luck I'll live long enough to learn some sort of thing from it all.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I sent him a u2u the day he appeared and he replied and answered my question.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
im in ignoring 5, he sent me a U2U but i just deleted it.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
5 is an enigma, one that we will be unable to solve until he deems it necessary.

We all have our theories about 5, and I think that one day the time will come when he makes his TRUE agenda known.

He's a slipper one, that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
5 is simple to explain. He has his own theories on the hunt and is just making them known.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I sent 5 a u2u with my questions for the ATS history, asking if he'd like to participate.

His reply was, "I don't understand"...

Guy's a moron, if you ask me. That is, only as the secondary or tertiary alter-ego from whom I believe he was spawned...

DeltaChaos

top topics

join