It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's ready for the NFL Draft??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I love it. It's like Christmas in the middle of the year. I can't wait for my Dallas Cowboys to pick the wrong guy. Or watch who's going to be the best pick, the biggest bust, etc. It's made a lot more fun with my friends over at my house. We go all out: Hamburgers on the grill, homemade fries, nacho's (My friend Jeff say's he has built a fully functional cheese fountain), veggies galore (Phil's a vegatarian), and a case of Sam Adams. Later as the day goes on we have a meat set aside for hoagies. It's a great chance to talk about what we would do, what our teams should do. Who we think will be the best players. Its a lot of fun.

Well what do you think will happen??
What would you do?

If I'm Detroit I would trade the number 1 overall for more picks or switch picks with Denver etc. to get Cutler.

If I'm Dallas I would like to see them get some defensive backs and a big explosive Wide Receiver to play along side Roy Williams.

I'm curious where big game players like: Coffee (RB, Alabama), who don't project as top picks will go.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I like the draft. I think I can hear Mel Kipper talk all day. It usually takes a couple of years to evaluate a teams draft. Every team is always happy on draft day. Here are the last few years drafts, to early to tell from last years class. How did your team do?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, after watching it, I am not happy that Brain Orakpo went so low in the draft!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
CHARGERS BABY!!!!!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19599f675ec3.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by testrat

Thanks for the links, I don't look at that very much although I do pour over the stats often. We did pretty darned good. Big Ben, Heath Miller, Santonio Holmes and about 3-4 more who make quite an impact. This years bunch seem promising too.

I can't wait for the season to start. There were a few teams that just might break out a little this year. I think if Atlanta can put together some D (and they drafted a lot of it to stay on subject) they are going to go deep.

top topics

join