It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more steak? My dog is suing me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
No more meat, no horseraces, farmer's cows can attain human representation. WTF and this guy is part of Obama's cabinet.

wwwtmrcom.blogspot.com...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The source is an obvious anti-obama blog, yet if this states true facts about this man, this is SCARY.

He sounds like a nut-job who will CHANGE a whole lot if he gets the chance too

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
That article is hilarious scaremongering.

It's quite pathetic really.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

If you research his history, yes these are facts about the man. He has other qualifications for the position, but his radical personal agendas are well documented and he does not hide them.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

That is what it was meant to be, but seriously, I don't like someone with those radical views in an office of any authority over others.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
talk about radical..just looig at him he seemd liberal and sfoter thana fether pillow. I siad it once here, and i'll say it agian....hallucinogenic drugs are not good for you!

The cheese fell off his cracker a long time ago..he kinda loks like a hippie gone poltiical. Ide love to catch this guy with a camera, going through a mcdonalds drive through eating a hamburger, and standing in line at a burger king or white castle, then send the pics to a major newspaper lol, so it all blows up in his face

new topics

top topics

join