It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So smart yet, so stupid...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The overwhelming cost of maintaining a global empire eventually bankrupted Rome and Great Britain. Treasures were wasted, young men were needlessly sacrificed in the name of the flag, and the morality of leaders sank to unprecedented levels. The U.S. has advanced financially and technologically, but continues to decline morally. How far will we decline before the American people revolt?

Full Story...

Has no man learned from history? Why do we always think that we are different? That things will be different this time?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
American people will never wake up, they are fully asleep.

Stop living in denial about mind control, it is total in america. If you cannot see that, than whats the point.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Good call. I was contemplating this the other day. One good analogy would be like butter spread over too much bread. Sort of thin y'know?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
After seeing this article it made me think that a NWO can't be achieved financially and mentally. Think about it:
Every attempt at a Utopia has failed due to lack of resources, or lack of willpower. Isn't a Utopia the same idea as a NWO? Utopias and NWOs both have "One Community", and people were both aimed to be treated equally. Utopias treat everyone kindly, and NWOs treat people like scum.

Utopias and NWOs might not have the same principles, but they have the same general idea. "One place" "One world" ect. ect.

Seeing that a few countries already ran out of resources when trying to achieve a global empire, I can expect the NWO to run out of resources as a whole.

Although, if the NWO controls everything, the illuminati probably don't have to pay for anything. Only time will tell what will happen.

top topics

join