It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Good News! G-20 to give $1 trillion to IMF, World Bank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

More Good News! G-20 to give $1 trillion to IMF, World Bank

www.breitbart.com

leaders at the G-20 summit have agreed to give $1 trillion to the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank to help struggling nations around the world.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What a world we live in, our president and the rest of the global elite will spend our way into total destruction. The idea of pledging 1 trillion in money that really doesn’t even exist is insanity in its purest form. I can’t help but believe that this is all part of the ultimate scheme to rid the world of boarders and usher in not only a global economy but in the end a global government as well.

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The bad news is you don't know what you're talking about.
Sorry its true.

Those credits were created, yes, OUT OF THIN AIR, to regulate some SDR blah blah BS.. anyways.. no one is paying $$$ to the IMF.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Probably more important than the money is the control, period.

$1 trillion is nothing, so people should stop focusing on the moeny, it is the legislation.

See cavuto vid debating that congreeman and see what i mean. the congressman is totally lying, and calling everyone conspiray nuts, while cavuto is right on, saying where is this going.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well I for one welcome our new global overlords. I’m sure once they straighten out this whole economics mess they’ll get started on straightening, er, helping the rest of us out. And who will be the head of this new Global Money Government System. Not the people, that’s for sure.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
the IMF does nothing but loan out paper money to countries to "help" them and when they cant pay they have to give up tangable things like oil wells and copper mines.
this is a wealth TRANSFER nothing more.

top topics

join