It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something about Alex Jones, need some answers about him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
hello ATS,

my first post here. i am supposed to post this on prisonplanet.com but its been 2 months now since i registered and still no email info.

im from the philippines, ive been following all the NWO and conspiracy stuff for almost 2 years. ive also been reading a lot of posts here in ATS since last month.

the reason im posting is because of this video -

at 5:35, he said that obama is recruiting people from other countries to police and beat up people in the US. i live in manila and what the hell is he talking about? there are no recruiting stations here, most we have are call centers like the ones in india. and although we are the "beaners" of asia, i doubt that filipinos are going to be policemen in america.

anyone have a say on this?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 180attoseconds

????

AJ has sold some BS in his time....

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 180attoseconds

ive been following all the NWO and conspiracy stuff

have your read the papers today????

edition.cnn.com...

conspiracy stuff???? i would reconsider

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It's not a conspiracy anymore

I've noticed that the people who used to say there wouldn't be a NWO... Aren't here anymore

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I've heard him mention the same thing several times. Specifically that the Philippines is one of the largest new recruiting centers for the US military forces. However, I cannot speak on the validity of this statement. Having visted to Philippines many years ago as a youngster, I must say that I hope it is not true, because they are truly some of the greatest people I have ever had the honor of living with. Can't wait to go back some day.

Something happened yesterday while I was tuning through the AM dials in my car. I stumbled upon the Glenn Beck radio show. If you listen to AJ, you know that he says that Glenn Beck is just a NWO shill who is manipulating the truth movement so that it will splinter into different factions and ultimately disintegrate. This is funny to me because while Glenn Beck's show went on commercial break yesterday, an advertisement came on and the person promoting the product was AJ. Interesting, no?

I'm still on the fence about AJ, for the simple fact that he fear-mongers a lot, talking about depopulation, false flags, martial law, tainted vaccines, poisoned food, etc. He also advertises every chance he gets. That being said, I listen to his show every day at work, because he talks about things that other people do not. This is where his mass appeal comes from, much like the boom of Howard Stern when people listened just to see what he would say next.

I think there is truth and lies in everything you hear these days, and the best thing to do is just take it all with a grain of salt while doing what you can for yourself, family, and friends in your everyday life. When and if the SHTF, none of this conspiracy stuff, true or false, is going to matter.

Edit for grammar.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by PH43DRUS]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Why, were you looking to come over to the US and beat us up?

I'm sure you could contact the White House switchboard directly and ask for directions to your nearest recruiting station.

Peace

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

I've noticed that the people who used to say there wouldn't be a NWO... Aren't here anymore

Yeah, I've had a few laughs lately from peple who used to think it was all a farce.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

There will be no NWO.

Im still here.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a liar and a fraud you can check out more info about him in a thread I made a few weeks ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He doesn't say the whole story and he DOES make up certain facts, and over exaggerates the situation. He has been saying for a while now that there will be violent riots, and yet there's no big riots with lots of damages.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

There will be no NWO.

Im still here.

Oh go on, I'll stick my neck out.
There will be no NWO.

Oh what the hell, I'm on a roll now. The Bilderberg group and the Rothschild family don't rule the world.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
@PH43DRUS

yup, i can assure you that the recruitment centers AJ is talking about is pure BS.

@whatshenneping

yeah, i think its no conspiracy anymore, what i meant by saying "ive been following all the NWO and conspiracy stuff for almost 2 years" is ive stopped listening to mainstream media, looked up facts about NWO and stuff, listening to alex jones, etc.

@Dr Love

seriously dude, thats not cool. my brother was an engineer here, then he wanted a better life for his family, so he went to canada, hes gotta study engineering again, he works at a coffee shop temporarily right now. you seriously think immigrants are suddenly allowed to work in US as police officers whove been to the US under a year??

also, theres no chemtrail phenomenon here.and the economic status isnt as bad (maybe because our economy cant go down any further from the start), the jobs tat have been lost here are usually from manufacturing, layoffs arent as bad as in the west.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
AJ is a corporate shill. You criticize the auto industry on his forum, and you're banned.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I don't always agree with what AJ says, but he does make a lot of sense.

For instance, about a minute or so into the video, he says "When I lose freedom, you lose freedom. When you lose freedom, I lose freedom. When bad stuff happens to you, I feel like it's happening to me, because I know we're all interconnected."

You have to take him with a grain of salt, most of the time, but there simply is no other distinguished voice covering what he covers.

Personally I like the guy, but he should really keep his rants in check.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
He should probably do something to improve his acting as well.

alex emotes

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Alex Jones is pretty good.

While I may not agree with him on everything I usually look into his claims after he speaks.

He's way better than the MSM. And he's not really corporate... I just think he wants to make money because that's what he does for a living. But other than that he's good.

top topics

join