It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condemnatiob for attack in West Bank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
attack

JERUSALEM — An ax-wielding Palestinian militant went on a rampage in a West Bank settlement Thursday, killing an Israeli 13-year-old and wounding a 7-year-old boy before fleeing the area.

The attacker apparently entered Bat Ayin, south of Jerusalem, unhindered. The settlement is home to religious settlers who have refused to build a security fence around their community, as is the rule in most other settlements, saying fences are a sign of insecurity.

Everyone knows that this attack would not have happened if the Jewish/Zinoist occupiers had not taken over the land of the Palestinians.

No one wants innocnets to die but...you know the Jews deserved this.

If you have half a brain you know this is dripping sarcasm. I would like to ask how many of you actually think this way.

A Palestian dies then the UN must investigate and punish the Israeli war mongers. A Jew dies and...well...there must be something good on TV.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by crmanager]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

I was disgusted by what transpired in Gaza a few weeks back , and it was the IDF that i took issue with .
I find no difficultly is condemning this sickening attack . I would take issue with anyone who thought differently.

A Palestian dies then the UN must investigate and punish the Israeli war mongers. A Jew dies and...well...there must be something good on TV.

Are you comparing a man with an axe , to a modern army supported by an air-force & navy?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yes.

This is how the Radical Jihadis feel.

The younger the Jew the better. "I will not attack adults."

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
He was a 13 year old kid, of course he doesn't "deserve" it

I'm as critical of Israeli policy as just about anyone, that doesn't mean I think attacks on innocent Israelis are justifiable.

Especially attacking kids with an axe

Whether the founding of Israel led to this kind of thing can be debated, but this kid wasn't even born then.

new topics

top topics

join