It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown Prays to God As He Calls For A New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

stumason said:
It is bringing together all the nations on equal footing in order to bring about a more stable, productive, happier world.

What is so wrong with that?

In an ideal world I would probably agree with you if the people that are bringing this about actually had any morals or ethics. Instead what we have are lowest dregs of human society. They lie, they deceive, they steal and then they rub our faces in it. That is the main reason why people are concerned and they have every right to be.
Tony Blair, Gordon Brown & New Labour have destroyed this country and that was the plan all along. Even hell is too good for these traitors.

Here's an article on reverse speech. Don't really know what to make of reverse speech, but I'll post it anyway considering it's about Gordon Brown.

Reverse speech _ Gordon Brown

Press Conference with British PM Gordon Brown
27/7/09

Put simply, Gordon Brown's speech reversals are devastating. They are highly incongruent and show a man who is knowingly leading Britain down a path of destruction. When talking about swine flu he says in reverse, scared we scam 'em. When talking about putting money in people's pockets he says backwards, we damn you, and when talking about a rise a repossessions he says we shattered you. These reversals are all coming from the conscious mind which indicates he is very much aware of the damage he is causing. On the unconscious level he is in sabotage mode and his reversal, your lips will #### the wolf, indicate that something he will say in the near future will be his undoing. Listen to his speech reversals and see for yourself!

www.reversespeech.com...

Just listening to Gordon Brown & Tony Blair speaking truly makes you cringe, because every word they utter is nothing more than the ramblings of seriously deranged, self deluded liars.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by kindred]

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Are there any other sources to the original OP. I only ask because it's from the 1st of April and from the Daily Mail.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

This story is from TWO years ago...someone must have bumped it recently .

Yeah, the story was real...picked up by several news papers.

However, it should be a joke by all means...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Gordon Brown prays to God ?

Does he ?

Which god ?

If anyone tries to tell me Gordon Brown prays to the Big Good God

I know it's a LIE

LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join