It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Elitist Zoellick Admits Agenda To End Sovereignty, Impose Global Governance!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

It's sad to say ships, but it's already happened. They havent told all yet, in fear of global bank runs.

They can easily set off a panic at any given time. I still think this has been done intentionally to create a global government.

They call all the shots. I still havent heard if Bloomberg won their lawsuit to determine where all the TARP money went.

I also havent been watching the news much.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

The U.S. dollar has declined...though much more free fall if China were to bow out from buying our debt...watch out!
I actually started a thread with that very topic a few weeks ago...
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I think I saw your thread on China.

Wasnt it just last week that China wanted control of the global currency?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Yes they have a stake in it all now...
Think that is the way they gain power...they also need us to buy all of
the imports...two edged sword...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This pencil shouldered geek with the glasses looks so smug too. Could the elite be this confident as to exhibit this amount of open recklessness now?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I havnt read through this whole thread so if this has been touched on before then whatever, but the WTO already is in position for complete food control via the codex alimentarius supposedly being enacted into laws starting the end of 2009.

codex main site

Google video: Codel Ailmentarius The first video Neutracide is i believe a physicians meeting on the subject of dietary supplements.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by asafum08

Great Post! Thanks for posting that link...hope you do not mind I am going to imbed that video...

Somewhere in the thread it was touched on but it is so important...as Food Control will be one of the means ultimate control over the population.

Also, some folks are still under the impression that a "Global Govenment" would be beneficial...to all mankind, rich and poor. What they may not realize is how this "Global Government" will manipulate the food supply and cause food shortages...and worse.

Again, great post, and thanks for the link to CODEX ALIMENTARIUS.

Folks, this is not a joke. If you want to see the truth, watch the video, and click on the link www.codexalimentarius.net... to learn how the "Global Government" has already passed laws and is preparing to contol all the food in the world!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hopefully this thread didnt die just as i posted that, i agree with its severity and people need to be informed about it. Iv'e even started to see how Obamas healthcare plan would fit into the workings of codex; it creates the need for health insurance for basic nutrients and Obama makes insurance more easily attainable. It may cost less per person but Big Pharma and Insurance make major bank off the the masses.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yes there is much at stake with Codex...it is obviusly part of the larger plan. the majority of the Codex takes effect this December 09. Perhaps the Gov will use the results of food shortages to issue a mandate for nationalized health care.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Perhaps, i seem to have hit a point where i cant even imagine what could happen up to and after that time (dec9.) I often find that the majority of the public don't ever care about issues they have to research themselves. Hearing a person again and again just prove they are too lazy to think aggravates me, so i find myself with little hope for avoiding this impending catastrophe.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yes you did hit on somehting important with Codex.
Some people are distracted from reality with fluff such as Television,
Movies, Music, Sports, Etc...that is what Hollywood's role in this is!
Sad, but true...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Essentially with the creation of this Action Plan and the FSB as outlined below, The U. S. is now no longer autonomous, The U.S. will have to answer to all the g20 Nations...

15. To this end we are implementing the Action Plan agreed at our last meeting, as set out in the attached progress report. We have today also issued a Declaration, Strengthening the Financial System. In particular we agree:

• to establish a new Financial Stability Board (FSB) with a strengthened mandate, as a successor to the Financial Stability Forum (FSF), including all G20 countries, FSF members, Spain, and the European Commission;

• to endorse and implement the FSF's tough new principles on pay and compensation and to support sustainable compensation schemes and the corporate social responsibility of all firms.

The new Financial Stability Board could be seen as an embryonic global watchdog – or as another slow-moving collection of regulators. The attack on "rewards for failure" comes straight from the court of world public opinion, although as usual there are few specifics. Tax havens also come under attack but what the "sanctions" primed by the G20 will be remain to be seen.
license.icopyright.net...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
He who controls the food, control the world...

Please watch this video about the plan to control the world with the control of food...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hmmm, or how about get a massive group of citizens together about 50,000 or more "to join the military" and then after when you get extensive training in. Betray against the U.S government just like what the U.S goverment did to us to put us in this sticky mess.

And take back at what we had lost. Our families, homes, food, money. Then after all of the ruckus we can then settle in peace once again.

All we need to do is well infiltrate and arrest the big rich oil garchs, the Wallstreet CEO's, bankers, Bush, Dick C, Obama, The Illuminati, The Bilderberg Group.

-Free the citizens from being stuck in FEMA camps, and etc. (blowing up the walls, cut the wire, disable traps.)

Get rid of microchipping, and this NWO crap.

People think... The police are out there to keep people away from interfering with the goverment. They have greater power than us. And guess what? The policemen are everyday people like us. So you can have just that advantage to be able to fight against corruption. Join the police force or the military. There are millions and millions of us waking up to this crisis, so why not join then betray.

The U.S government will need more troops anyway. :p

When it's all over there would be no need for guns anymore, and maybe other countries will decide to do the same. Many lives will be saved.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

Well interesting idea you have there...certainly many have thought of that sort of a plan...and I am sure that someone has already devised a way to disable a microchip...maybe...hopefully...

Speaking of the police and microchips...this should blow your mind...!

According to respected industry magazine Police Review, the plan - which affects all 31,000 serving officers in the Met, including Sir Ian Blair - is set to replace the unreliable Airwave radio system currently used to help monitor officer’s movements.

The new electronic tracking device - called the Automated Personal Location System (APLS) - means that officers will never be out of range of supervising officers......

........One officer, working in Peckham, south London, said: “They are keeping the exact workings of the system very hush-hush at the moment - although it will be similar to the way criminals are electronically tagged. There will not be any choice about wearing one.

www.infiniteunknown.net...

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. - Benjamin Franklin

[edit on 10-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
A three part series of essays I highly reccomend to anyone background information on the Agenda to end U.S. Sovereignty.

"Global Power and Global Government," published by Global Research.

Part 1: Evolution and Revolution of the Central Banking System
www.globalresearch.ca...

Part 2: Origins of the American Empire: Revolution, World Wars and World Order
www.globalresearch.ca...

Part 3
Controlling the Global Economy: Bilderberg, the Trilateral Commission and the Federal Reserve
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Bilderbergers Want Global Currency

Bilderberg has had front-men call anew for creating a global currency and establishing major European Union-style regions for the administrative convenience of a planned world government. Both steps were taken in September, one by the new Bilderberg-crowned prime minister of Japan and one separately by the UN.

The Geneva-based UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) called for a global currency in a report made public on September 7. UN countries should agree on a global reserve bank to issue the currency and to monitor the national exchange rates of its members, UNCTAD said. The dollar’s role in international trade should be reduced to protect emerging markets from the “confidence game” of financial speculation, it said.
www.americanfreepress.net...

See the news today on Zoellick and his warning about the Dollars Supremacy as The Worlds Reserve Currency Ending...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by burntheships]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join