It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Elitist Zoellick Admits Agenda To End Sovereignty, Impose Global Governance!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I am with you there...I too post to flesh it out in my soul, and vent! And to inform...just as your good post today will inform others. We have to dowhat we can, as long as we can.

Soon, if that new legislation before congress passes, we will lose the freedom of the internet, and it too will be "censored"! Post while we can!
Keep up the good work Stormdancer!

Yes what we can do while we are still allowed to do it.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

If this passes, it will be The Patriot Act for the Internet!
The Rockefeller, Snowe bill aims to establish cyber security officials based in the White House to coordinate cyber security efforts between government agencies and the private sector!

www.eweek.com...

Discussion and Thread found here:www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 3-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
And why is a global government a bad idea? If it is a democratic one (i.e. we vote our leaders), then it may be ok.

A global government can help develop the 2/3 of earth that are not developed.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

Since when did poeple decide they could trust a "World Government"?

Most people I know do not even trust thier local government!
So logical thinking would lead us to know instinctively that a larger governing body, such as a New World Order would be even less beneficial for individuals!.

So just who would the World Governance benefit? Maybe only the "Government" and not the people!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Since when did poeple decide they could trust a "World Government"?

I don't know.

sigh

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Zoellick said. "Bringing sunlight to national decision-making would contribute to transparency, accountability, and consistency across national policies."

Interesting, it's global consolidation of power that will accomplish exactly the opposite of what he claims. Just saying it doesn't make it true, sheep. It would only be transparent if THEY choose it to be, and they would be held accountable by WHOM? I do buy the consistency part, unfortunately.

It's also interesting that politicians these days will and do say anything to get elected, knowing that the majority of people will believe anything if it's delivered with the right inflection and by the most well-spoken individual. Forget all the other facts.

My first post, don't flame me too hard, heh.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Great first post! Welcome to ATS!

And who will hold these men accountable? Like you said...No one.

As for consistency...I would say that bail out one and bail out two makes consisitency. Consistent fraud!
We the people have enough proof right there, to see clearly that the Government is out of control...more Government, a "Global Govenment" is not going to keep local Government's in check.

For example...look at China, and thier human rights policy...do we remember Tienamenn Square? People were ran over with tanks for peacful protests. And now when the U.S. needs China to buy it's debt, she sends Hillary Clinton over there and does anyone remember her stance a decade or so ago? I do...now that the U.S. needs China more than ever we will just look the other way! For shame!

Human rights violations will become extreme under a New World Order...

[edit on 3-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The Legacy of Caral lies below.

Sometimes Man must return to the ancients for 'guidance'.

The cradle of 'civilization' was not that of warfare and bloodshed.

It was one of Peace and Cooperation; not war, but trade.

In the End, Peace is to prevail among the 'Brethren' of the world.

Once Divided, collectively conquered.

Once United, collectively whole.

A Gift of Peace from the ancients unto humanity:

The Cradle of Civilization; The Legacy of Caral Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Divine Order/Natural Law prevails in the End.

"Seek and Ye shall Find".

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This was published in December of 2008...

The World Bank - IMF is owned and controlled by NM Rothschild and 30 to 40 of the wealthiest people in the world. For over 150 years they have planned to take the world over through money. The former chief economist of the World Bank, Joe Stiglitz, was fired recently. He pointed out to top executives that every country the IMF/World Bank got involved in ended up with a crashed economy, a destroyed government, and sometimes in flames with riots. Jim Wolfensen, the president of the World Bank would not comment on his dismissal.

Before Joe Stiglitz was fired he took a large stack of secret documents out of the World Bank. These secret documents from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund reveal that the IMF required nations:
1. to sign secret agreements of 111 items
2. in which they agreed to sell off their key assets - water, electric, gas, etc.
3. in which they agreed to take economic steps which are really devastating to the nations involved
4. in which they pay off the politicians billions of dollars to Swiss bank accounts to do this transfer of a countries fixed assets
If they do not agree to these steps they are cut-off from all international borrowing. Today if can’t borrow money in the international marketplace, no one can survive, whether you are people or corporations or countries. If that does not work they overthrow the government and plant lies about the former government and/or even rewrite history.
windfarms.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

The World Bank - IMF is owned and controlled by NM Rothschild and 30 to 40 of the wealthiest people in the world. For over 150 years they have planned to take the world over through money. The former chief economist of the World Bank, Joe Stiglitz, was fired recently. He pointed out to top executives that every country the IMF/World Bank got involved in ended up with a crashed economy, a destroyed government, and sometimes in flames with riots.

windfarms.wordpress.com...

"Give me control of a nation's currency and I care not who makes it's laws."

~Mayer Amschel Rothschild

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

"Give me control of a nation's currency and I care not who makes it's laws."
~Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Fourteen Reasons to Protest in April, 2009! These listed are the first Five reasons!

1. IMF/World Bank structural adjustment programs have increased poverty around the world.
Structural adjustment -- the standard IMF/World Bank policy package which calls for slashing government spending, privatization, and opening up countries to exploitative foreign investment, among other measures -- has deepened poverty around the world. In the two regions with the most structural adjustment experience, per capita income has stagnated (Latin America) or plummeted (Africa). Structural adjustment has also contributed to rising income and wealth inequality in the developing world.
2. IMF/World Bank "debt relief" for poor and indebted countries is a sham.
Many poor countries must devote huge portions of their national budgets to paying back foreign creditors -- often for loans that were made to or for dictators, wasteful military spending or boondoggle projects. The money used to pay back debt subtracts from essential expenditures on health, education, infrastructure and other important needs.
The IMF/World Bank plan to relieve poor countries' debt burden will leave most poor countries paying nearly as much as they currently do. And all of the debt relief is conditioned on countries undergoing years of closely monitored structural adjustment.
3. The IMF has helped foster a severe depression in Russia.
Russia in the 1990s has witnessed a peacetime economic contraction of unprecedented scale -- with the number of Russians in poverty rising from 2 million to 60 million since the IMF came to post-Communist Russia. The IMF's "shock therapy" -- sudden and intense structural adjustment -- helped bring about this disaster. "In retrospect, it's hard to see what could have been done wrong that wasn't," says Mark Weisbrot of the Center for Economic and Policy Research.
4. The IMF helped create and worsen the Asian financial crisis.
The IMF encouraged Asian countries to open their borders to "hot money" -- speculative finance invested in currency, stocks and short-term securities. That was an invitation to trouble. The Asian financial crisis resulted from the hot money brokers' herdlike decision to leave Asian countries en masse.
Once the crisis hit, the IMF made things worse by requiring structural adjustment as a condition for IMF loans. The result was a surge in bankruptcies, layoffs and poverty. In Indonesia, poverty rates rose from an official level of 11 percent to 40 to 60 percent, depending on the estimate. At one point, Indonesia's food shortage became so severe that then-President Habibie implored citizens to fast twice a week. Many had no choice.
5. The IMF bails out big banks.
The IMF bailouts in Asia, like those in Russia and Mexico, directed money to those countries largely for the purpose of paying off loans to foreign banks. Thanks to the IMF, the banks escaped significant losses for imprudent lending decisions. Citigroup, Chase Manhattan and J.P. Morgan were among the beneficiaries of the "Korean" bailout...Source

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

I would say the guy driving the ice cream truck is a combintion of Gordon Brown and Obama. Your suggestions are more likely.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I cant believe we voted for change and this is what we get.

This is HISTORIC, yet you dont hear much news about it. The media is good at putting on a show to distract from the real deal.

While watching the G20 summit lupdates live on TV yesterday I was mad that the news crew only showed one London protester holding a sign about hedge funds.

They never once mentioned the protest was about our rights being demolished or not wanting to unite in a NWO.

It is truly scary. You and I both know what will comfort us. Just keep thinking it.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Quite literally, these men seem to play musical chairs. They all seem to have a history of swirling around certain banking institions.

As for our "benevolnet dictator"...I am not sure about that yet. I agree it is not Gordon Brown...nor is it Obama.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Yes I agree.

Many suggest that this appointed Dictator may be Prince Charles. I can see their point if you look at his recent birthday pic.

It has all the signs on his Coat.

It couldnt happen though, unless he became King. I also read he may be trying to take his rightful place.

It could be someone else too? We should know by 2010.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yes...he has the right lineage...
That is a whole nother story! Also the European High Representative...Mr Europe is an interesting figure, and the office that he holds, and the number of the recommendation...that Solano's "authority" to rule comes from Recommendation 666 of the Western European Union, that this could fulfill the 666 requirement. I am not sure...jury still out!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The Jury is still out....True. I cant believe Gordon Brown PRAYS for NWO. The guy makes me sick! I'm glad he wont be hosting the next summit.

I havent heard who would though. Have you? I heard it will be in September.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I believe the next summit is to be held in New York...
www.breitbart.com...

I found the story about Gordon Brown quite interesting...his father was a minister in the Church of Scotland.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

How appropriate that the next summit will be held in New York.

The financial capital of the World, well it used to be until yesterday.

We lost our US clout because of idiotic bankers, CEO's and PAULSON.

I'm hoping China doesnt want to collect on our debt.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

That would be scary...our dollar would posssibly lose so much
value it could cause a domino effect...topple the whole world!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join