It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Elitist Zoellick Admits Agenda To End Sovereignty, Impose Global Governance!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Very important thread. Starred and flagged. I can't stress enough how great ATS is! This website if you'll notice usually breaks news stories before the MSM (not that the broader MSM would touch this story).

The steps are being implemented for a NWO. They're closer than ever. Sadly.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
[Uhh no, the poorer countries are getting about $750billion worth of resources. ]

It won't be going to poor people- it's just going to fill the pockets of the corrupt officials there.
Thai Tsunami Fund Corruption

More like an 750 billion bribe to corrupt foreign officials for their loyalty for advancing the New World Order agenda.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I agree with ChadWickus..anyway,the financial system had to be revamped.Now the IMF which is very important for alot of countries,can hand out more money than previously.And countries like China and India which have grown tremendously will benefit more from it than before..i think its a good plan,i dont see any one world government etc i think people are just trying to create hysteria.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Zoellik needs to return his cape to the closet, retire and find a new hobby. The NWO business is ultimately going to put Him 'out of business'.

He struck the match, may he not burn his house down.

Americans will not have it.

Once Free, a people will not return to bondage unless they are 'unaware' they are bound. I believe it is In Your Face at the moment and No one likes to be pushed around. I don't see a 'peaceful' resolution, only RevolUtion from here forward. The NWO crowd have invested too much time and money to just hand the people the keys to their shackles.

Europeans don't want to return to serfdom.

The problem is, the world's leaders plan via collusion of purpose, to eliminate a large percentage of the population, one way or another. Most of the world's leaders were not elected by the population, but rather elected For them.

They are working together to achieve the NWO though may 'appear' to be odds with one another. This is just for show.

The people of the world need to get their governments to work for 'them' or they will be dictated To.

Any day now.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well the global effort is already here...Its been here since the late 60's Right now they are having a meeting of the investors..sorta speak. People we are one of the heads of a global movement get use to it? You better start worrying about "why" were rushing to get the system in place? Cause once we are under global law then we need to worry about who is the next step up from a global rule? Im telling you guys now that this is only the tip of things to come from this.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is GENERATION REVELATION...
Watch it unfold!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I was solemnly reading this very important post and was feeling ok...

at least until I saw the ad for Pizza Hut premium mac n cheese pizza! OMG if they don't kill us one way they kill us another

Good post, thanks!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

Mmmm, pizza.

We're all stuffed. May as well have a slice to celebrate.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

This is Blatant Constitutional BLASPHAMY.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
After reading this I was struck by a news article about the Swiss banks being made to reveal so-called tax cheats by the G20

Swiss, Liechtenstein say they are ready to comply on tax havens

Sovereign nations are about to get a rude wake up call soon...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I am not sure where or if you are obtaining any information...for your education or amusment...an article on man made famine, and whom might be in the making???

A man-made famineThere are many causes behind the world food crisis, but one chief villain: World Bank head, Robert Zoellick

For anyone who understands the current food crisis, it is hard to listen to the head of the World Bank, Robert Zoellick, without gagging.

Earlier this week, Zoellick waxed apocalyptic about the consequences of the global surge in prices, arguing that free trade had become a humanitarian necessity, to ensure that poor people had enough to eat. The current wave of food riots has already claimed the prime minister of Haiti, and there have been protests around the world, from Mexico, to Egypt, to India.

The reason for the price rise is perfect storm of high oil prices, an increasing demand for meat in developing countries, poor harvests, population growth, financial speculation and biofuels. But prices have fluctuated before. The reason we're seeing such misery as a result of this particular spike has everything to do with Zoellick and his friends
Before he replaced Paul Wolfowitz at the World Bank, Zoellick was the US trade representative, their man at the World Trade Organisation. While there, he won a reputation as a tough and guileful negotiator, savvy with details and pushy with the neoconservative economic agenda: a technocrat with a knuckleduster.
His mission was to accelerate two decades of trade liberalisation in key strategic commodities for the United States, among them agriculture. Practically, this meant the removal of developing countries' ability to stockpile grain (food mountains interfere with the market), to create tariff barriers (ditto), and to support farmers (they ought to be able to compete on their own). This Zoellick did often, and enthusiastically.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Before the USA can be absorbed into the global new world order it must first be completely bankrupt. Spending trillions that the USA does not have will get us there, and fast. Eventually the dollar will be so devalued and the US so deep in debt that people will gladly accept and spend global currency, when this first step is complete the beginning phase of a global monetary system and subsequent global governing body will take the lead, the USA and other nations will simply become states in a global government.

Welcome to what is next.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Yes great post! It is most interesting to see the "leaders" pretend to have differences...and spar. Perhaps it is not all a show...I think even they do get mired down in the everyday life.

I hope everyone does realize the gravity of the soon to be reality...
Starvation or surrender...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Chadwickus and one other are the only sane persons to see this for what it is. If we really want the world to advance we need to work together with other countries. In order to work together most efficiently, we need to ensure we are playing on a level field. A level ballfield will be good for American workers and bad for American kingpins. I agree with everything Zoelick says. Most of you folks are fighting for the cause you oppose and you don't even realize it.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

In a simple world with simple people you perhaps would have a valid
argument. The world has no level playing field. This world is ruled and manipulated by powers that are grouped on high level plateau's.

If you think any person such as Zoellick cares about you, or any other common person in a third world country, the middle class, the poor, the children...think again. He will tirelessly work against humanity for the elite sake...bringing about starvation to many lands and peoples!

A man-made famineThere are many causes behind the world food crisis, but one chief villain: World Bank head, Robert Zoellick. For anyone who understands the current food crisis, it is hard to listen to the head of the World Bank, Robert Zoellick, without gagging.
Earlier this week, Zoellick waxed apocalyptic about the consequences of the global surge in prices, arguing that free trade had become a humanitarian necessity, to ensure that poor people had enough to eat. The current wave of food riots has already claimed the prime minister of Haiti, and there have been protests around the world, from Mexico, to Egypt, to India.
The reason for the price rise is perfect storm of high oil prices, an increasing demand for meat in developing countries, poor harvests, population growth, financial speculation and biofuels. But prices have fluctuated before. The reason we're seeing such misery as a result of this particular spike has everything to do with Zoellick and his friends
Before he replaced Paul Wolfowitz at the World Bank, Zoellick was the US trade representative, their man at the World Trade Organisation. While there, he won a reputation as a tough and guileful negotiator, savvy with details and pushy with the neoconservative economic agenda: a technocrat with a knuckleduster.
His mission was to accelerate two decades of trade liberalisation in key strategic commodities for the United States, among them agriculture. Practically, this meant the removal of developing countries' ability to stockpile grain (food mountains interfere with the market), to create tariff barriers (ditto), and to support farmers (they ought to be able to compete on their own). This Zoellick did often, and enthusiastically.

www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 2-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Doesnt it make you wonder who the "Dictator" will be? We cant have the G20 as rulers. It wouldnt work.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

By any means he will certainly appear to most as a man, just doing
what he has to do...just like Robert Zoellick. Innocuous...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

You pegged that one my friend. ""he will appear to most as a man""

I have a feeling you'll need to coin that phrase. It may be used a lot before 2010.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Yes while secretly or in the open planning for the demise and starvation and enslavement of all men, excepting his lackeys! His minions...they will cower.

For all who desire to see the truth, there is still time. Little time, but still, a little.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

A strong desire to be a celebrity who can obtain the adoration of millions with a secret desire to ultimately rule the world... Now who could that be?

Let us people not forget and remind our democratically elected leaders...

"When a man assumes a public trust,
he should consider himself as public property." - - Thomas Jefferson

"Governments are the servants, not the masters of the people." - - Thomas Jefferson

If we are powerless to stop what is happneing to our nation and government now and in the future, we may only have ourselves to blame.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join