It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 leaders seal $1.1tr global deal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Most of us knew this was going to happen. There have been quotes from various sources hinting at a world currency of late. I think most of us would vote for a canceling of all current international debt in a heartbeat. That would be too easy and please 99.9% of the living but I digress…

We all have our escapes from the NWO BS. It does nothing to rage against those still "Dancing With the Stars". Those folks are not likely losing sleep over this and that is not such a bad thing. The time is now though to infiltrate and educate the sleepers. Everyone is being touched by this and so minds are opening. Nothing like a financial kick in the chops to wake one up. This is not a lost cause; there is ample time and will to turn things around. If you think differently why even bother chit chatting here? Build and stock your bunkers while you can.

I encourage you all to take heart, try to bring others up to speed and stay positive. There might come a time when furious and frenetic will be effective and necessary but right now calm and collected is still the ticket. I'm taking my cues from a well informed, survivalist type. He’s part native American and that is likely where his calm demeanor originates. He has prepared for the bleakest scenarios while remaining rational and positive. I think that's a good road for anyone to take.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
'This is the day that the world came together to fight back against the global recession,' claims PM Gordon Brown as G20 agrees on plans for economic recovery (aka plan to spend and collapse the world economy)
www.guardian.co.uk...

Gordon Brown will enter talks with China today to see if it would be willing to commit extra funds to fighting a world recession in return for greater voting powers on multilateral institutions, including the IMF and World Bank.

Brown will hold talks with Hu Jintao, China's president, following discussions with Barack Obama, amid signs that developing countries see the G20 summit as a chance to impose a new world order and end the era of Anglo-European dominance

[edit on 2-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

All Hail the Savior Obama

Seik Hiel! Seik Hiel! Seik Hiel!

Kneel Before Der Führer! (Controlled by the IMF, CFR, EU, UN and Trilateral Commision)

Seik Hiel! Seik Hiel! Seik Hiel!

Turn in your guns. Become a Nazi - oops - I mean community service man.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I guess you could call me a Christian with an Attitude.

Ive tried to fight this NWO stuff. I think we all feel trampled on and more or less helpless and angry at this point.

Anger is not inappropriate IMHO. However I believe 'doing nothing vs. violence' is a false dichotomy. If corrupt, undemocratic forces are indeed pushing towards global fascism the response needs to be very thoughtful, not just gut reaction
Here's my take on it, for what it's worth.

As for the flag, I prefer the protection afforded by Something way more powerful.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well, my friends... here it is.
Let's all have a moment of silence to appreciate the few good things that remain..

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I always knew I would see it.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
www.breitbart.tv...

British Prime Minister Declares ‘The New World Order is Emerging’

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Brother that is so true... You have hit the nail on the head..
2ND line....

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Yes psychology is the most important part of any survival skills one may have. Without that it cant work.

Now is time to prepare.

I'm curious, as to how many people on here will eventually take part in the NWO? More than I would suspect I'm sure.

Would you get an RFID implant to recieve your paycheck, pay your bills, buy or sell., add banking and digital medical records?

Many here will eventually conclude this is a good thing and conform. I for one will not.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I had a feeling I may see it but also hoped it wouldnt be for another 100 years.

Great link by the way! More Daunting proof! Wow!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Thanks. It does make me curious, as to why another civil war hasnt broke out. We have all these new encroachments on our rights,

Our Constitution is being changed by the day with all the House and Senate bills flying around.

This stuff didn’t happen by accident and was well planned out long ago. I agree there is a line between doing nothing and using force.

I’m sometimes more talk than action.. I don’t plan on whipping my gun out and start a war. At the same time I don’t like feeling helpless.

Watching live TV coverage of a NWO being formed before my eyes is insane.. I find it extremely alarming.

I’ll check out your link. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What the big deal this is great stuff. One world government, currency etc is an amazing thing. I hope very soon they implement English as the official language as well.

Long live humanity, united as a people we will overcome fears of each others differences. One world one people infinite potential.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Desolate Cancer]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

One world one people infinite potential.

...for a global police state.

Sorry to sound so negative. But it's the result of serious research.

Wish you were right, though.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Hemisphere

...I'm curious, as to how many people on here will eventually take part in the NWO? More than I would suspect I'm sure.
Would you get an RFID implant to recieve your paycheck, pay your bills, buy or sell., add banking and digital medical records?
Many here will eventually conclude this is a good thing and conform. I for one will not.

Many ATS'ers are aware and patriotic. Most will probably resist.

The general public in the USA will be busy with the latest "Reality Entertainment" or electronic whizbang game to even notice that the USA and their freedoms are no more.

Some have said to look for a world leader to announce an "International Jubilee" to forgive all debts of the world's nations around the first part of July, 2009. This brilliant suggestion will codify him as THE International Leader of the New World Order...a New Age:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

Any time you have a bunch of powerful politicians smiling in unanimity and telling you what they just did behind closed doors is a great thing for humanity, you can be perfectly assured it is not.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This brings a tremndous sense of saddness to my deepest heart of hearts.

When I sense the starvation, the subhuman conditions that so many are tortured to endure, where is their bailout? Where is the strenght to help the most vulnerable? This is a weak measure perpetuated by weak and helpless atomotons.

They know, they know that there is little hope left for the majority of living souls, this planet our blessed Mother Earth is about to cleanse this planet of the infection, the spiritual loss and depravity which has met its end, or very soon will.

I tell the G20, take what you can now, run as far and as deep as you can, your days are not going to be filled with the light, your time will be ended, you will not see the generations as in the past continue, even from the deepest recesses of our beloved planet, she is rising to the suface to reveal everything. So as below will be same as above.

No longer will you be the ones to pick up the pieces and begin again, no more . For all the pain you cause the innocent, you will not see the rewards. You cannot win the Spiritual, you cannot win the Mental and you cannot win the Physical.

You cannot stop the golden dawn which is on the horizon. You cannot stop the birth of the newman. He is the child of the light.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

French President Nicolas Sarkozy said that the conclusions of the G20 summit were "more than we could have hoped for".

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer

Long live humanity, united as a people we will overcome fears of each others differences. One world one people infinite potential.

Yeah lets just drink this cool aid everybody

I guess stomping your feet and holding your breath until you get your way works!

[edit on 2-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Hello again WW! I would like to think I too could resist the big plans of the NWO. I currently resist in small ways. For instance, I continue to pay my bills by check through the postal service. I'm not comfortable with allowing any business access to my accounts. I do use a credit card when necessary but one with a very low credit limit that I set myself.

Here's a recent instance, not very radical I admit. In recent years I have been offered "flu shots" at my work on the company's dime. In the past it seemed a good deal. When do you ever get something for nothing? I just considered that my company would rather kick in a little cash to keep everybody on the job through the winter. And I'm sure that was the company's intent. We're a small company so when one of us is out everybody has to scramble.

Now having acquired a little more information on the various schemes I declined the free "flu shot" this past fall. I told my boss when he asked me why I wasn't getting the shot this year, that my GP recommended I not get it. That was a more than satisfactory response. I don't know for certain if all the nefarious "flu scenarios" are true. Any one of them is scary enough to turn it down. What I do know is that not only did I not have the flu this past winter but not so much as a cold or sniffle. Just lucky? Perhaps but others at our company that received shots were out with the flu. Not very scientific but I've gone through other years where I received the shot and got the flu and not simply mild cases.

Looking back I've pondered whether those RFID chips could get inserted with a "flu shot". Do I already have a chip? How could I tell? Does anybody have any thoughts on that?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Yes a global police state, and perhaps even worse. We do not need to look far to see that there is lurking a more sinister plan...not for benefit to the common man. I came across this recently...an article on man made famine, and whom might be in the making???

A man-made famineThere are many causes behind the world food crisis, but one chief villain: World Bank head, Robert Zoellick

For anyone who understands the current food crisis, it is hard to listen to the head of the World Bank, Robert Zoellick, without gagging.

Earlier this week, Zoellick waxed apocalyptic about the consequences of the global surge in prices, arguing that free trade had become a humanitarian necessity, to ensure that poor people had enough to eat. The current wave of food riots has already claimed the prime minister of Haiti, and there have been protests around the world, from Mexico, to Egypt, to India.

The reason for the price rise is perfect storm of high oil prices, an increasing demand for meat in developing countries, poor harvests, population growth, financial speculation and biofuels. But prices have fluctuated before. The reason we're seeing such misery as a result of this particular spike has everything to do with Zoellick and his friends

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
reply to post by David9176

Hey, who got voted off last night?

hehe

Sorry, but I must agree that most people don't even have a friggin clue that this is taking place. It's a joke. It's completely disgusting and it's our future. And we have NO say in it because our elected representative is ALL FOR IT. YES WE CAN! We are F'd big time. Thanks B. O. I tried to tell people to give you a shot but it is plainly evident that you nor any of your predacessors have been in or are in charge. It's is the people with the money. Now they will control ALL OF THE MONEY.

What do you all think? 20 years? 30? When will this country be dissolved? It may even be within a decade. That is what I am seeing.

Sure, some will come in and say "you are overreacting. You have no idea how good this is for the United States..." blah blah blah. No, I don't think we are overreacting since many on this site including myself have believed and stated that this was in the making for as long as I can remember (on this site). It is simply coming to pass now and it is the 'debunkers' and 'nay sayers' that were wrong.
It is indeed sad that the average American won't even notice this event and even if they are aware of it they will believe it's for the "greater good" because that's what CNN,MSNBC and Fox said while Faux does have their token "conspiracy nut" in Glenn Beck but let's face it folks Beck is simply playing a role he does not really buy into the coming NWO but it gets ratings so he will play this up for the gullible folks who are still asleep.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join