It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 leaders seal $1.1tr global deal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
the OP link (bbc article) is not much more than a generalized Over-View...

i, myself, need to see the nuts-&-bolts of how this $1.1 Trillion stimulus and the anticipated $5trillion to jumpstart a 'green economic revolution'
is going to be kick-started & financed by whom...

i guess data will leak out, but no real info will be given until Obama wraps up his tour after the April 6-7 visit to Turkey.

Then Pres. Obama will present the details to the American people with another prime-time appearance with great pomp-&-circumstance,
& trumpets blaring...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
where's the part of the world currency?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You posted before I could reply.
Here it is again:

reply to post by ModernAcademia

Surely you didnt think it would be that overt did you...

From the BBC article:

An overdraft facility will also be increased to $250bn (in the IMF's currency, so-called Special Drawing Rights) that all members can call upon.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Looks like while Americans are focused in on Obama and the G-20, somebody has found a way to help US banks show a bigger profit by making a change in accounting procedures. Sounds fishy to me.

US standards body agrees accounting changes

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
First of all, the protesters encouraged the G20 to set up a carbon tax by blaming them for their slow response to the climate change as dramaticised by Al Gore.

With regards to the New World Order, you can find the following news statements:

G-20 Makes Six Pledges Toward New World Order (Huliq)

...the heads of the states have agreed to make six pledges to improve the world economy and emerge a "new world order.

Gordon Brown made a very important announcement noting that "I think a New World order is emerging." The leaders expect it to be more sustainable and more open and more fairer global society.

Analysis: Crisis may lead to new world order
CNN

The U.S. and Europe, who have dominated the G-8, now have little option too but to accept a new world order.

G20 leaders seal $1.1tn global deal
BBC

Gordon Brown said "a new world order is emerging".

In other news stories you will find the term "New World Order" replaced with "New Financial Order", "New Economic Order" or "New Capitalist Order".

We need stronger actions from the people to avoid the New World Order from emerging, although as far as I'm concerned there's nothing we can do at this point, but wait for the next referendum on whatever it shall be.

The people can shout, and the government will say they are listening to the people, followed by them shutting out the people, meaning "We heard you, thank you, now get lost and shut up".

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Very interesting coincidence that the US passes a domestic accounting law, when the G20 declaration also states:

...to call on the accounting standard setters to work urgently with supervisors and regulators to improve standards on valuation and provisioning and achieve a single set of high-quality global accounting standards.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
Out of interest, what would those who disagree with the G20 suggest be done instead?

Let it all crash and level out .. then we start again .. with same or diff system knowing the long term implications ...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I just sat here and watched CNN before my very eyes. We are witnessing the NWO being created.

Soon we will be globally connected, with digital medical records, banking info, social security number, drivers license, etc.

We can’t even VOTE on any G20 BS! I am also fond of our Constitution. What flag will be flying in your state? I assume a globe.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The janitor is sweeping the stadium stands and almost ready to lock er up, while the American people are still performing center stage like nothing is happening.
There gonna keep each country's individual currency "notes". everything will just go threw the World Bank, for the meantime. They wont break out the "Rockefeller 100$ bill" or the "Rothschild 100£" until total unchallenged tyranny..

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

This is misdirection at its best. While the G 20 is in session the senate is going through their mysterious Vote-a-Rama. It is a no holds barred amendment voting marathon. Who knows what will pass through the cracks.

www.congressmatters.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I sit here and just shake my head, can you imaging all the people that think this is good? now they have something to have hope for? this is exactly what we needed way to go messiah!

NWO here we come, this is more then just a baby step, this is having your foot in the door pushing against no resistance what so ever..

just a few more pushes is all it will take

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I posted about 3 weeks ago about the tri-lateral commision .. and there use of the SDR.

Two of us even joked hey is this SDR gonna be the new global currency? . Whats the SDR screamed a few other posters?

And here we are 3 weeks later with TA-DA!!!!! the IMF and the SDR

the N.W.O has just been 'Officially' Born

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think you are right.
It is only a matter of time when Chinese yuan, Indian Rupee and Australian/Canadian dollar will be merged into the same SDR basket as US dollar, euro and pound.

Forget the amero, i think we are heading straight towards a world currency.
God damn NWO!

We should resist this bulls"#¤!!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

It will be a global ""credit"" system, which will require an RFID chip implant up get your credits.

There will not be currency as we have known it. Very scary but I am well prepared.

Any who dont want to be dependant on the government better take steps now to prepare.

You also might check out the survival boards on how to handle this situation.

Atheists have nothing to fear. Just get in line for a coded chip and you wont be affected much, in the beginning! but I would not recommend it.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Oh, we've missed how the G20 will solve the immense suffering of poverty.

By stripping Africa of it's economic rights. Did you read and understand how the IMF will now work? I'll explain.

IMF will warrant loans, depending on the size of your economy - in relation to the IMF not the world economy. If you are contribute a insignificant amount to the IMF, like majority of Africa, the IMF will allow another nation of higher voting rights and share to represent you. However - the small print - the money never enters your national accounts - the higher representing nation controls your loan.

For example: Zambia needs an IMF loan, but cannot acquire the adequate amount. Britain, reluctantly, agrees to act as economic tutelage and takes out an IMF loan (based on British share.) The loan enters British accounts and Zambia will need to seek British Treasury permission to gain access.

Marvellously! Who'd of thought removing the Third World's economic independence will solve poverty!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
With the IMF's ability to create money via the SDR, we are going to see some highly novel macro-economic phenomena.

How can inflation occur when there are no goods to inflate against?

I think what will happen is:

1. The IMF doles out credit in the form of the SDR to all countries.
2. The countries go on spending sprees in their local currencies, thereby causing inflation in their own currency.
3. The G20 convenes again, to combat inflation... and reccommend adoption a global currency outright.

You think we got screwed over... think about the countries who weren't even invited to the G20 meeting!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

It's clearly a massive consolidation of global financial power to the IMF. As the article stated, the IMF was the biggest beneficiary of the G20 summit. Perhaps the finest example of hegemony in history.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Fox news just reported that the next G20 will be in New york in sept! Cant find any info online yet though!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I think they call this delayed HYPERinflation.

It is set up for one purpose only! We all know why.

Just think they have been working on this for decades. Now it's born. I'm sure they are having a big party tonight!

I wonder if they will be wearing their robes?

This is Constitutional blasphemy!!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The IMF is also going to sell off its Gold reserve as well in order to raise capital. This $5 trillion spending is not spending, 90% will be heading towards the IMF balance sheet by 2010.

World Central Bank.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join