It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How on earth are they going to solve this crisis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I keep hearing world leaders claiming they want to solve this economic crisis.
Gordon Brown said he wants the world to unite and create more jobs and boost economic growth...

I keep hearing promises but what is the actual plan?

Can they really force firms to come back home and employ locals? How is it going to boost economy when they have to pay higher wages to less productive employees? Companies have a long history of looking for holes in legislation and do whatever necessary to save money "for themselves", I am sure they'd rather close down than give away too much of their wealth.

I am no economist, maybe some of you fellow ATSers can enlighten me? What is the way out- how long would it take?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I suggest watching the following video, it details quite clearly how the economy is a sham and how we can expect more job losses and more problems if the entire current system is not changed

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Soon, I believe, there will be one person who will stand up and be the voice of reason. He will convince the other world leaders on what measures to take and those measures will soon lead us to a one world scenario. But in order for that to happen things must get drastically worse so that people will accept this kind of scenario. That is the only way I could see people giving up their sovereignty and freedom. Humans will do almost anything when their life and the lives of those they love are threatened.

I am starting to believe that this current economic fiasco was planned a long time ago. I just find it hard to believe that with so many intelligent educated people in governments worldwide, they were unable to see this coming and do something in advance.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have the solution. Take money out of the equation. No money anymore. Things can work better without it anyway. We won't have tyrants ruling us. We won't have anyone with greater or lesser power than anyone else.

No one would be jobless. No one would be homeless. No one would have to wait to take their kids to the doctor when they're sick or in need of whatever treatment. There's always plenty of people to do stuff and we would be free to do what we want because we want to do it. No "income" concerns attached. That's where I'm focusing my intent.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Money does need to be figured out of the equation. Expanding on what cosmicegg said, I think governments and countries should be rid of as well. All governments eventually lead to tyranny. Who wants that? Countries are schizophrenic projections of a collective mindset.

A global community would be best. The key difference would be authenticity of service. The core principals being openness and honesty. It may seem counter-intuitive, but the most efficient organization is the most open. Nothing to hide. No need for extra layers of control.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm down with no money, anyone think that system can't work?

Then you have no imagination. Yer probably the type of person who works in a money job, like accounting, or finance, or some other lame line of work that unimaginative uncreative human "filler" works in.

Wanna know how it can work? Look up the Venus Project, and then read the last chapter of the Celestine Prophecy.

I for one would be fine working for no money. I'd do my job for free if I knew I'd have food and a place to stay, etc....

The solution that your world leaders will likely come up with....is the easy way out, population reduction. I've said it before and I'll say it again....over population is the number one problem facing mankind, I don't know that TPTB care that much about he financial crisis. If people don't put the brakes on the whole "start a family and raise some kids" lifestyle(what a boring lazy way to live a life), or the insane have tons of kids cuz my religion says to belief, or the desperate and selfish "I need kids to take care of everything when I'm old" move, then your leaders will. I mean....they have to....right?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I had thought of this "mindset" as well...

Everyone just go about their current business or find one you REALLY like...

Produce and distribute things till everyone has what they need...

And after everyone has everything they need...

Most would only have to work a couple of days a week to replace broke/worn out items...

Most farming/mining could be automated these days to free up heavy labor...

If yer hungry just go to the store and get what ya need...

TV out...same thing...

No money involved...just a global community self sustaining it's self...???

new topics

top topics

join