It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with the title of a book!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Heard about a book a few years ago. I think it was about the goverment. Supposedly so scary that a man commited suicide after reading. His family claimed this book scared him so bad.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Could have been the book The Shadow Government or Invisible College.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fromtheheart66

Hello, you may be talking about Old world secrets and the omega project codes by Brandon Levon. It's a really good book that I have and have read a few times.Brandon is also a member of ATS.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

A New York man is linking the suicide of his 22-year-old son, a military veteran who had bright prospects in college, to the anti-Christian book “The God Delusion” by Richard Dawkins after a college professor challenged the son to read it.

sfawbn.com...

Could this be the one you mean, The God Delusion?

Edit to add: on this link there is a google video called The Root of All Evil? part1 -The God Delusion.
It also has an article on the boy who died.

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Flighty]

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fromtheheart66
Supposedly so scary that a man commited suicide after reading. His family claimed this book scared him so bad.

It might be Correlation Doesn't Equal Cause by Some Deadguy.

I'm far too fond of books. I once tried to argue reading is more fun than playing beach volleyball. Then I saw the look of concentration and determination on the bikini-clad model's face.

If you find the book, please update at this thread. Have subscribed and which watch closely for at least a couple of minutes.

Mods, could we move this thread to the Weapons section?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Ding! Ding ! Ding!! This was it.. Thank you. I have been raking my brain for days and all I had to do was come here![
i]reply to Old world secrets and the omega project codes post by freeyourmind1111

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by fromtheheart66

Cool, i'm glad you found what you were looking for!
you might want to check out the thread about the book too, I dont know how to put the link here but just search the title of the book above. Take care!

top topics

join