It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo pic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Well if it is a photoshop then its a crap 1 of a UFO or even a star come to think of it cos the thing is heading upwards!

rofl, yea

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephilim__

rofl, yea

Watch the 1 liners dude K?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It's the star of Bethlehem.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   

rofl, yea

Watch the 1 liners dude K?

Why i dont see any harm in just adding something like that? unless im missing something?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
"rofl,yeah" doesnt really add anything to the discussion it just agrees with what a user says.This why we Mods have the 1 liner warn cos we like to encourage thoughtful comments and discussions.

I mean read the user terms and agreements.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by drunk]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

"rofl,yeah" doesnt really add anything to the discussion it just agrees with what a user says.This why we Mods have the 1 liner warn cos we like to encourage thoughtful comments and discussions.

I mean read the user terms and agreements.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by drunk]

Nice, thanks for the warning. ill watch out for that from now on. So overall conclusion of pic..... fake, as most probably are...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
that looks like someone took the lens flare too it then blur tool case solved lol. an anyways come on its a white blur in the shape of a comet, it could be a number of things from a eraser mark to cloud formation.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I was wondering why most pics i've seen here on ATS are photoshopped i am not blaming the poster for pic that are posted its just wierd that only a handful are genuiine.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
ok....now i feel like a total dumbass.... after reading the last post i made this is about 1 min in fireworks... strangly similar...haha...sorry if i wasted your time... really i am

just motion trail and blur...just like he said

*edit* not the last post but the one before it.. ie Trance

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Nephilim__]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It doesn't exactly look real to me either, but I'm open to accept the fact it is a UFO. Photoshop is also a very good possibility.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
its a bird!
its a plane!
its UNDERDOG !!!

*takes running leap off of roof*

*trips on oversized cape*

D'OH!

Al

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
How could you actually believe that was real! I just filled up the hole using the bucket thing in paint and the something similir on the other side of the sky LOL I put like 5 of those. Definately done in paint! If I can upload ill put up later lol!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
don't let all those disinformation agents get to you by saying it was photoshop!!

... it was really paint!

ROFLMAO! thats the funniest thing iv heard in a long time.!!!

Funniest thing you've heard in a long time? Are you suffering from depression??

You mad-head!

Try getting out to a decent comedy club or something.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Quick, he needs 500ccs od Robin Willams, Eddie Izzard, Dave Chappelle, and George Carlin! If that won't work my God save us all.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShirtNinja
Quick, he needs 500ccs od Robin Willams, Eddie Izzard, Dave Chappelle, and George Carlin! If that won't work my God save us all.

Throw in some mitch hedburg and im sold! If youv'e never heard of him i strongly suggest looking up some of his stuff. And it wasnt the funniest thing iv heard in a long time, it was the crummiest thing iv curd in a grong lime....duh

*EDIT* MODS... If you see this please trash thread. Thanks

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by Nephilim__]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join