It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Agenda???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
HI,This is my first post ( I think), After watching Knowing, The day the earth stood still and many other Science Fiction movies does anyone feel the media leeks are somewhat truthful and or warning us about what is going to happen???
I spend most nights surfing through uwufo, under groung bases, fema ,nwo, majestic 13 project s that are black where whistle blowers let the goods loose, even former high profile astronauts coming clean on the truth..or trackind down the other books missing from the oiginal king james bible that seem to be full of alien and ufo leadings.
I must admit all this stuff I have found profoundly interesting since I was a girl, but the latest installments from movie land leave a deep horrifying pit in my stomach.

CX

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hi there and welcome to ATS, or if you've been here a while before posting, hi anyway.

You're definately in the right place if you are into those subjects, ATS is a wealth of great topics on this subject.

I'd become best friends with the search facility up there to your right, just type in the keywords of your interest and it's sure to be here on ATS.

As far as your topic is concerned, i have no doubt that the media manipulates the news to both inform us of a topic, and also prevent us from knowing about topics.

It's all about control and getting us onboard with their own agenda.

CX.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Gave up watching any movies newer than 2002. Only watch movies before that date. Too much computer graphics, and no real acting, and who knows how much bloody mind control, nowadays.

new topics

join