It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros: If G20 Fails, Global Depression Ahead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Soros: If G20 Fails, Global Depression Ahead

moneynews.newsmax.com

If the G20 meeting of world leaders this week results in nothing but more hot air, billionaire George Soros says all bets are off — the global economy is heading for a huge meltdown.

“That could push the world into depression. It’s really a make-or-break occasion. That’s why it’s so important. The chances of a depression are quite high — even if that is averted, the recession will last a long time. Look, we are not going back to where we came from. In that sense it’s going to last forever.”

While most investors are worried about the sorry state of the global markets, Soros finds the economic gloom-and-doom "exhilarating," and reckons a full-blown depression is inevitable.

“I have to admit that actually I flourish, I’m more stimulated by the bust,” Soros said in an interview with the Times of London.

"On the one hand, there's the tremendous human suffering, which is very distressing. On the other hand, to be able to handle the situation is exhilarating
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

A financial mystic — Soros believes his body aches and pains give him signals as to when to invest, or when to short — he does not know how long the current climate will continue.

Soros is wasting his time, flopping around like Cramer & scaring his followers. He knows as well as we know about the globalists' agenda. They want the world to suffer, while they take advantage of the poor & weak people, who failed to realize how long they've been misled by the so-called, world-bankers & money-experts in the mainstream-media.

moneynews.newsmax.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Yup if the UK/US don't get the stimulus and massive spending by all nations I'll bet people like Soros and a few other intolerable s****s like him will crash the system for everyone.

Just heard Bob Geldoff on ITN news lamenting the benefits of massive borrowing as a solution to the third worlds problems, so in effect the IMF are actually the good guys for the developing world...
yeah right...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Yeah Soros, we know your threats. Global government or depression, what's your choice SLAVES?

That's what he's saying... well screw him.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well Soros would be exhilarated by the billions of dollars he has made shorting the markets in the last couple of years.

This man should be in prison for his activities as an economic hit man and the hurt he has caused around the world in the name of the Rothschild Empire. He will find himself in the abyss sooner rather than later me thinks. A thousand years in biblical terms is a very, very long time indeed

top topics

join