It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detaining A Voice of Liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Link To Story

Our very own Steve Bierfeldt was detained for half an hour at the St. Louis Airport and police station. His crime? Why did he arouse the TSA's suspicion? The officials said it was because he was carrying cash on his person. Perhaps. He was also carrying Campaign for Liberty and Ron Paul materials, and we can wonder if the TSA had gotten the infamous MIAC report and not yet heard it has since been retracted by the Missouri government.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I think that America is in trouble. I love what this country once represented. Once upon a time, we were supposed to be able to have an opinion, think critically, question authority, and last but not least, cherish liberty. We were a country that could give a hand up, not a hand out. Using free will to be the best individuals we could possibly be was a noble pursuit.

It appears now that those who still cherish liberty must keep their guard up which means liberty is vanishing. This is a very sorry situation. I miss my country. I miss those values. The day that these documents are moved from the Library of Congress into the Smithsonian will be a sad day indeed. Please, if you have a representative in congress, write them and let them know that you still want to be free.

DIFFERENT OPINIONS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO OFFEND US.
THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO MAKE US THINK.
STOP FEELING.
START THINKING.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I feel that we have 1 last chance to correct this country in 2010 by getting rid of as many incumbents as possible and voting in 3rd party candidates.
We need to say goodbye to Republicans and Democrats.

join