It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] one more question

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
How bout....where are the rings?'

-TheDevil

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by 666]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 666
How bout....where are the rings?'

-TheDevil

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by 666]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
you will have the honor of my response to this question. "Yes, who or wat are the Hammurabian line and how do they apply to the game..."

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
HAHAHAHA!!! Hey Shok, that's not my thing man. Just trying to be mildly insulting to someone who has been annoying the hell out of me. I've just realised the wording makes it look otherwise though. Yikes!

lol, it's from full metal jacket.

Are you a peter puffer?
Sir, no, sir!
I'll bet you're the kind of guy who would ____ a guy in the ___ and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

you will have the honor of my response to this question. "Yes, who or wat are the Hammurabian line and how do they apply to the game..."

and...................................................

Honor us oh might impotent one and may your times of erectile disfunction lead us on a pious and virteous path in finding the rings.

Deep

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5
i have been instructed to provide one more opportunity to ask a question of me. decide who amongst you shall ask, and clearly identify the one question you are granted.

5 TAKE US TO YOUR LEADER!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
5 TAKE US TO YOUR LEADER!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Why has he not given us an answer ?

Does he have to think about this ?

lol

Deep

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Try searching google and writing an answer with your eyes closed. It would take me all week to make a one-liner post.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Who is running with the devil...?

Why is Jamie Crying?

Can you take me to Panama?

Will you Stroke Me?

For whom does the Bell Toll?

How do you Fade to Black?

Are you the Master of Puppets?

Where is the Stairway to Heaven?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I know he's made his choice but this is a question I really really would like to hear the answer to

"If you think that SkepticOverlord is unknowingly getting us involved in something that is going to have the dire consequences that you are implying , then why aren't you working together with him to let him know the truth behind the rings?"

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
"If you think that SkepticOverlord is unknowingly getting us involved in something that is going to have the dire consequences that you are implying , then why aren't you working together with him to let him know the truth behind the rings?"

He will never answer that. He knows nothing of this. Too much LOTR if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by pantha

He will never answer that. He knows nothing of this. Too much LOTR if you ask me.

I know that, you know that, I think most of ATS knows that, I would just like to know what his reply would be

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I shall provide a translation offered to me of an ancient scroll describing the events that provide you with an answer. i have given you the benefit of alterations to the original translation to adjust it for modern english.

####

And in the gilded age of rule, a great treasure of the old Sumerians was discovered and brought as a gift to Babylon. Ten cases hewn of onyx they were, bright and wonderful to see. Each case was emptied into the large hall before the throne room, and twenty slaves, under guarded supervision, sifted and sorted it by content and glory. Coral, glass, semi precious stones, gem stone, silver, gold, and fine categories of mysterious metals unknown to the princes of Babylon. Once this was done each item was logged and recored by nature, plates, cups, necklaces, rings, and weapons. The trivial trinkets were traded on behalf of the king or given as gifts to minor officials the more valuable of the gold were either stored in the Babylonian exchequer or, if not well made, melted down into coinage to pay for the growing greatness of the army and the vast royal entourage.

Generations later Hammurabi himself would sift through the chests containing the more valuable items. Picking out, as he did so, gifts for his wives or visiting guests to his palace and even jewelry to adorn the royal personage itself.

One the day now known as the awakening, Hammurabi came across first one simple ring and then, as if his hand were guided by the gods of Babylon, another. Confused that such plane rings would be hidden in the case of the most valuable treasure, the great king continued searching to see if there were more but after an hours fruitless search he gave up and, as the first light of day started to stream through the windows of his palace, he set himself to examine the two rings that he had found. While the design was simple, the workmanship was magnificent, the gold seemed to be on fire.The style was ancient and there were mysterious marking, ancient writing he assumed, engraved inside the rings. He would call his scholars after breaking fast to translate the words for him.

When the scholars told him what the words were and how old they must be to be in that ancient first language, Hammurabi was greatly pleased. These were Kingly words, he thought, and their ancient provenance was a sign of his divine right to rule. He placed the two rings on his fingers, pleased and reassured of his destiny. And the great Hammurabi was inspired with the code of law.

####

the line continues to this day. knowing the power of two. wanting the power of four.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This sounds like what another here talks about.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't know......... something about this dosen't seem like BS............. I just don't know........

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
omg, that so applies to that clue...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
To why people stop flaming 5 after he/she said something that can and may be true........ Look the motto here is "DENY IGNORANCE". Thats EVERYTHING. If someone says theres green cats on the moon that fight an intergalactic war, give them a chance....... This is what Deny Ignorance means..........

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowSephiroth
To why people stop flaming 5 after he/she said something that can and may be true........ Look the motto here is "DENY IGNORANCE". Thats EVERYTHING. If someone says theres green cats on the moon that fight an intergalactic war, give them a chance....... This is what Deny Ignorance means..........

He is a joke, he has nothing to do with the game here. Look at the rings web site. it says its the place for info.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I believe in aliens, if there are aliens, they are probly(I said probly) from a place millions of light years away. If I can believe in that which defies all logic and knowing, why can't I believe that there is a chance this can be true???? Just think about it a bit more, if you have too try to argue this from 5's point of view and see the possiblity in anything......

I see truth in 5's fiction, but I don't see much fiction at all. All that leaves is potential truth....... there is NO way to prove 5 wrong.......... thats my case.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join