It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to share with my fellow members.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hey

Ok here it comes . It took a big leap for me to admit but..
I'm 25 nd with the recent rise in energy prices and overall cost of living ive slowly been building a debt. I never stopped working since my 18th . I don't give damn about "Brands". But i love to meet new people and cultures. but what i really wanna discuss is the fact that i used to be quite able to visualize ideas formed in my head and tru the road of logic learn alot of stuff . You know things like looking at a rainbow and wondering why its a bow and not a triangle...

But with the debt thats standing around the corner and al the things i heard up here about debt and how it could affect the future all thats going tru my head is money,money,money. I hate the fact that i lost the essence of myself tru debt.

I feel like a other person and was actually wondering if any of u guys ever had the same problem and how did it affect you????????

Maybe this is no ATS-topic , but since i had alot of good advice and information from some guys up here i thought to give it a try.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Welcome to the adult world. And you thought we were all born miserable didn't you..

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It's tough, I got laid off in December 2nd.

Just try to keep your spirits high.

If you want a worse case scenario get a passport order, it'll take awhile, and if your debt ever gets to bad, go to Canada, I would say Mexico, but well search around here, and you'll find too its a bad idea

But listen to Suzie Orman, and gurus, of that sort, and be as wise as possible with money.

Other then that, we are pretty much all in the same boat.

Wish you luck man, and everyone else here who hasn't said anything about it. People on here are very smart, I can't see them going too far down.

new topics

join