It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream i keep having..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hello, I've just joined this forum, even though I go on it everyday almost I decided today to join up and basically tell you about this dream I keep having, I had it again last night. I must have it once every 5 weeks or so,

Basically the typical Nightmare I keep having is:
I'm in my bedroom I'll either be on my computer chair or on my bed and I'll wake up not being able to move knowing someone/thing is holding me down stopping me from moving and I wont be able to talk, but I'll be able to make noises so I normally go "mmmmmm" as loud as possible and I normally wake myself up from going "mmmm" too loud.

About 2 months ago I had the dream again but this time I was able to break free and my now ex girlfriend was there and I managed to get to the other side of the room to her and she cuddled me but then I wasn't able to move again whilst she was cuddling me, but as I looked over her shoulder I saw this woman looking at me and smiling.

I broke up with my ex about a month ago and I had the dream/nightmare again last night but this time from being it the same, In my bedroom can't move and only humm situation it was more of a story dream, Me & my family moved house to this huge place and i was in my new room sitting on my bed not able to move and only go "mmmm" and I managed to wake myself up (or I thought u woke myself up) by doing it too loud and I woke up in my dream but I wasn't awake it was like a dream in a dream, after waking up in my dream i was back in my bed at home but had this woman wrapped around me not letting me move and i tried to peel her off and push her away but she wouldn't and she kept going "mmmmm" like I do to wake myself up and she wouldn't let me speak but i could move to try and push her off,

I then woke up really this time and was unable to get back to sleep for the next 2 hours.

If anyone can help with this dream I'd very much appreciate it, I've had it about 8 times in total and it's just the same thing over and over again, bu its just recently that the dreams been evolving from me just being in my room not being able to do anything to actually getting free and seeing this woman whose been stopping me from moving.

Apologese if this is in the wrong forum

Thank you in advance for any replies!

--- Edit ---

Just to add, last thursday I was sitting at my desk at work and I lost my hearing for about 10 seconds and I herd all this fuzz then I herd this really evil whispering in my ear and I flipped around because it sounded like someone was behind me whispering in my right ear and no one was there and my boss was like.. "what the hell are you doing?" n I was like, "I just herd someone whisper in my ear"

I also keep noticing 12:12 and 11:11 on my work computer clock, I don't know if all of this fits together in some weird way or what not but *shrug* someone needs to help me explain it all..

Really frustrating stuff not knowing whats going on. I'm 20 by the way I'm a web designing and I'm not retarded or psychotic in any form. I'm a well educated being and professional.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by toottoot]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
someone or something is trying to tell you something, or your subconcious is trying to let you know of some burdeon or secret you carry that youve blocked out. like a repressed memory. thats about the only advice i can offer my friend

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dytch

Hmm, I can't think of anything that I have to hide, secrets, memories =s.. Although I was talking to my brother the other day and we got onto the subject of our child hood and he was like.. "I can remember when i was like 5 at school..." and I was like... "I can't remember anything before I was 9"

I thought that was normal? That people don't remember before a certain age, so unless something happend before that time that stopped me from remembering anything before I was 9, I don't know, how can I find out? Or get those memories back?

Thanks for the reply by the way, appreciate your time.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by toottoot
Welcome to ATS brother---nice to meet you. Pretty scary stuff you're going through here. Your description could possibly be some incubus activity,although I don't really know if they exist! I just read about them a few years ago and they seem to hold the person down and are female.Hope all works out for you-------take care.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS my friend. It sounds as though you need to open your window and let some fresh air into your room and let the old stale air and whatever is in it go out the window.

Or, you had better find one of the ghost busters and have them come and check out your house with a psychic and see what they can dream up. That is, as long as it's a free visit and you can become a TV personallity that everyone thinks is loosing touch with reality (just joking, smiles).

Try some M&Ms, I think that you saying mmmmm means that you are hungry.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Hey toottoot,,,,I've had the sort of dreams your talking about, even where I woke myself up making that same noise, so rest ashore your not going crazy.

I have a feeling your dream has the same meaning as mine, but before I get to that I would like to make it clear that I'm not an expert in the field off sleep, dreams ,rem activity etc.... But I do know myself, and for me it was a snap out off it dream, there is something you need to do or stop, something you need to discover maybe even with in yourself, for me it was all off the above.

The one dream that's always been vivid in my mind is the one that changed my life and tort me to listen to myself. Back in 99 I got a job operating one off these back destroying things,
about a week and a half before leaving the job, every night I would dream that I was somewhere underground (think, underground mining) and backed up into a really tight place and it's pitch black, no matter how much I try I can't get out of that position, I can feel everything, the tight uncomfortable seat, the controls and the hydraulics, the pain in my left knee, even the smell of the machine and the dust so I stop and reach up in front for the light switch but can't feel it but the more I fumble around the more agitated I become and then I start to panic, right at that moment I wake up, I'm sitting up in bed reaching for the head lights completely oblivious to what the hell I'm doing and why I'm sitting up in bed reaching for an imaginary switch, It got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore so A week and a half latter I quit my job and have never had that same dream again.

Now I'm not saying to quit your job, I'm saying your subconscious is desperately trying to tell you something and only you can find the answer to what it is,,, something I've learn't to do is to listen to that first thought that we all have and never seem to listen to, how many times has something happened to you and you thought if only I did what I first thought off this wouldn't have happen, that's because our subconscious is trying to guide us in the right direction, that's also how TPTB are able to control the masses.

A couple more things that may help is to stop stressing to find an answer, instead just ask yourself the question then forget about it and when you least expect it the answer will come, the first time I did this it was like an Epiphany, one after another, it will wear off (the feeling) but it's the most amazing feeling while it lasts. The other thing is with money, I use to stress over it all the time, then I realized that I was going though the same emotion over and over and it was always the same routine so I stopped worshiping money, the next thing I know I always had money, now I'm not rich and nor do I ever wont to be, but I am comfortable, I have a good solid job, and managed to move to a place that will be the last to be hit with the depression, I never intended any of it, all I did was listen to that voice in my head.

I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason, It's just up to us to choose the right path by listening to that voice...
I hope something here can help, and just remember, where never alone cause we are all one...

Good luck....

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Thankyou for all the replies so far, and the warm welcomes =]...

Humm, I can't see how it has to do with anything going on in my life to be honest as I've had this dream for the past 3 years or something.. I've changed my job since then I don't know what else I can change?

I've been living in the house I'm currently living in since aug 2004, It's quite a new'ish house but the guy who owned it before his wife did die whilst he was living in the house, but she died in hospital so I don't see it being any kind of ghost or evil spirit n what not..

hmm, It's just weird how it use to be the same nightmare and just recently the past couple of months it's started to change and I've seen this womans face once In the nightmare before last night. Last night's was just bizarre though.

I dont really believe in things happening in dreams meaning things like.. Being held down being afraid of commitment or anything.. I just don't see why your brain would give you a puzzle to solve in a dream to tell you your afraid of something.. Surely if you wanted to tell yourself something you would just dream of what you wanted to tell yourself and not dream of a something i'd then need to work out what it ment..

Makes no sense to me.

But thats just my opinion,
hmm

Anyone else got any ideas?

I'm currently at work so I'll reply to anyones posts whenever I can, going on a 4 day bender tonight! So might not be able to reply till sunday after I finish work!

top topics

join