It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grreeetings!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hello everyone, it is a pleasure to post here for my first time. I don't know really where to begin so I'll start with this.. Things are changing and we can change too. I am just starting to learn this and everything is flowing together as it needs to. The door is open. The eye in the stars is now watching us and growing stronger. It is as if the spiritual world is finally breaking through and we can experience it even if we do not want to. The seed which we see below is that which is unseen "above." Essence is pouring into this reality and it is kind of humorous. I find myself stepping on toes while I dance to the music of Creation. So I will leave with you something special to me.
img246.imageshack.us...
img123.imageshack.us...
If you want to "see" the source of light without going blind, then observe a daisy on a sunny day. If you want to understand something about how stuff works then realize the whole is encoded into itself. It is no coincidence that a pinecone mirrors the image of the whole tree and a daisy mirrors the source of light.
As for me, I am working on evolving, learning and teaching. funny they all go together too. I still have some work to do on in a few different areas, and everyday (and night) is a new learning experience.

BOOOOOM!!
Much love to all of you seen and unseen co-creators and to you dancers experiencing the music of creation. Its a unique time now, the music is getting intense and i am enjoying the experience.
namaste

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
blossom, is that you???

[edit on 2-4-2009 by jotech]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by unexpected_visitor

Welcome to ATS...enjoy yourself

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by unexpected_visitor

I'm sure you're a nice person and all, but I have no clue what you're talking about.

Anyway...welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

hheheh

im going to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

gn ATS

as mr swartswaheber

"ILL BE BACK"

Welcome to ats

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Goodnight

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hello. Welcome to ATS.

I hear what you are saying and understand. You are fortunate to hear the music of life.

Keep dancing. It only gets better.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
wow... Can I get some of whatever it is that you're smoking?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yes, mee too

No seriously, the idea is right but I think it came out wrong. try again

top topics

join