It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where are those damn ninjas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Benjamin Fulford said chinese secret society challenged the illuminati

2 years gone and nothing happend

did Benjamin Fulford make all of this stuff up? We see a new world order coming in place and im really really scared

where are those damn ninjas he claimed its gonna attack the illuminati

[edit on 2-4-2009 by dino1989]

[edit on 2-4-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Try watching a video of the man speak. Listen to his voice. Look at his face. Look at the way he moves.

He appears to be damaged.

It's possible there might not be any ninja.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again

But in all seriousness here is the Project Camelot page on him:

www.projectcamelot.net...

Not sure what to think of this guy. I remember reading about him early last year after he had issued his 'challenge'. Methinks that if he spent time with "Ninja's" he may have inhaled something he probably should not have.......

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
did Benjamin Fulford make all of this stuff up?

Yes.

He's got at least a dozen books out in Japanese - go to amazon.jp and search on his name (in quotations). All of the ones I've seen in person are real pulp-fiction kind of stuff, almost what you'd get in the weekly world news. He makes a pretty tidy living, from what I understand.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Fulford is full of it, sadly the man is a complete loon and has no credibility what such ever.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Say what you will about Ben Fulford
, but the idea that the Asians already have hitmen positioned to take out the Western secret government if necessary, that makes a great deal of intuitive sense to me.

I doubt that anyone in the world thinks that they would have a chance of defeating the US in all-out war - but with a wave of well-timed assassinations? Certainly!

According to Fulford, the Asians fear that the American people would construe these assassinations as an act of war, instead of an act of liberation, and they would like to avoid World World III if at all possible. So, they are holding on to the assassination card as a last-resort, rather than a first line of attack.

But if the West attempts more false-flag terror attacks, or uses nukes, or starts World War III, or attempts to carry out mass starvations or genocides, the Asians will proceed with the assassinations. (According to Fulford.)

Here's something I find interesting. For those who have ever read the "Illuminatus!" trilogy, the character "Hagbard" first tries to defeat the Illuminati by means of a non-violent Demonstration, but eventually he gives up and - has them all assassinated!

What an amazing bit of synchronicity. Robert Anton Wilson was way, waaaaaay ahead of his time......

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reminds me of a carrot and a donkey -- stuborn == but with the right bait you can get him duped enough to do what you want in hopes of catching up with the carrot... you got make sure you can achieve your goals before you make the plans in getting there.... so watch the road not the carrot...
America is losing it world position and China is gaining in their world position. I wonder is it planned - yes, and why are we chasing something we can never catch ... a word "terrorist"

xul

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There is no ninja.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xul

How do you know that?

new topics

top topics

join