It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neurocam X04

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hi everyone.
I understand that this thread has been posted numerous times, but I would like to revisit this topic. It seems by visiting the neurocam international website that there is current activity updates for 2009.

www.neurocam.com...

Neurocam is recruiting:

1. We are currently experiencing a disproportionate number of applications from 18 - 22 year old males. If you are a male between 18 and 22 years of age please provide a detailed explanation of why you wish to participate and what you expect to gain from the experience.

2. You must be at least 18 years old to apply.

3. Proof of age and gender will be required (scan of drivers licence, passport or any other relevant photo ID).

4. The nature of X04 is such that any attempt to provide spurious information will result in an unrewarding experience.

5. If you are not prepared to commit yourself completely to this experience, do not waste our time and your own by applying.

6. Do not ask for more information; everything you need to know is clearly stated on this web page.

7. All assignments are non-negotiable.

8. Failure to complete any assignment within the designated time-frame will result in automatic expulsion from Neurocam.

9. Once expelled from Neurocam, you will not hear from us again.

10. Participation must be conducted covertly; any persons known to be publicly relating their experiences will be immediately expelled.

I don't know when the site was last update. I find it hard to believe that they are experiencing a "disproportionate" amount of males in comparison/instead of females within that age group. Is there a gender trend in the selection process?
I'm looking forward to a big discussion! Has anyone heard of any recent updates from neurocam?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I stumbled across the site and thought about signing up

Read some blogs, but really don't know anything about neurocam...

is it releative safe? like.. ok fill in all newb questions here including if i sign up today is the site still working and all

or is this just a thing of the past

thanks,

please, someone respond to this thread... i'm really interested

[edit on 2-4-2009 by hisshadow]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Neurocam is nothing more than an art collective. Albeit they have done some illegal things, but all in the name of art, and seeing who is the bravest.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well, Neurocams website now only allows certain people to visit as there is "restricted access", so the Neurocam 4 must have selected their people.
Asking whether it is relativly safe, is probably the idea they want to portray in peoples heads. Who knows.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You people are mad crazy to get involved in some anonymous package pickup and delivery scheme. You'll wind up the next ''suicide'' bomber. Or you'll wind up the next suicide bomber. You won't even know it until it is too late. That's some internet Oswald ish right there.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This is weird. I'm gonna dig into this a little..

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Honestly, who doesn't want to feel like they belong to some secretive operation where they are able to act as agents picking and delivering... well who knows what... on there serious note; could even be the case of some serious drug smuggling right under their nose.
Yeah, all in the name of "fun" for their intended audience.

new topics

top topics

join