It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

attack in the uk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
theres been promises from obl that there will be attacks against us. but where do u think they will happen? u can either go for a mass kill on something like london or u could go strategic on portsmouth or isle of wight(where i currently living) portsmouth being our biggest naval base or ilse of wight where all the best radar and stuff is being designed for everything u can imagin. soz to all u americans out there but this place is the originator

of course there other sites in the uk where things go on like aircraft design and stuff.

but wouldnt it make sense to wipe out some tech and set us behind a bit and set a bit of terror. rather than just killing innocent people and allowin us to kick there asses with bigger and better gear later on?

i really dont know how these terrorist think so im lookin for answers

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by madmartinez]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Military targets have value, but It makes more sense(imo) for OBL to hit a heavily populated area.(ie. London with a dirty bomb) They are looking to create fear and get the populace to demand UK troops out of Iraq and back to Britain.

~Face

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
but even if they hit military targets they r still gonna put fear into the nation unless the military cover it up big style

every base i can think of is near civilisation and i think u can get more fear out of hittin out country in the places we think are protected

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmartinez
but even if they hit military targets they r still gonna put fear into the nation unless the military cover it up big style

every base i can think of is near civilisation and i think u can get more fear out of hittin out country in the places we think are protected

You make a good point, but the more people they affect directly, the more they make their message and intent known.

Let's just hope that they never get the chance to follow through with any of their plans.

~Face

top topics

join