It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sacred Geometry Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Sacred Geometry - Part 1

www.youtube.com...

Sacred Geometry - Part 2

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
SACRED GEOMETRY PART 3

www.youtube.com...

SACRED GEOMETRY PART 4

www.youtube.com...

sacred geometry part 5

www.youtube.com...

sacred geometry part 6

www.youtube.com...

sacred geometry part 7

www.youtube.com...

sacred geometry part 8

www.youtube.com...

sacred geometry part 9

www.youtube.com...

SACRED GEOMETRY PART 10

www.youtube.com...

SACRED GEOMETRY PART 11

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
When we look at sacred geometry through the lens of the universe itself, what we see is that mind, or more specifically, the mind of the creator, is the precursor to all existence. In other words everything in existence is plainly made by God consciousness, who is the first/last cause. This is remarkable, when we consider the true nature of the human being, in all aspects of the design, with the apex being consciousness itself, whereby the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. The "I am" of human being, is a sphere within a sphere, the outer sphere of which is God Himself. We are in God with God in us, and it is the same with the universe, we are in the universe and the universe is in us. We are a part of life, perhaps even the highest expression of the evolutionary process, since we've only arrived on the scene very recently, in the grand scheme of things. Furthermore, if modern science is correct, that we live within an acausal, and NON-LOCAL, holographic universe, then the implications of this are utterly astounding. The question then arises, about our responsibility as conscious beings in the universe, having a human experience, relative to what is whole, perfect, and ...just or righteous, even holy? Can any of us escape judgement within the relative framework of an absolute, objective truth or reality, and how could we stand apart from ourselves, and from our imprisoned position as subjective observers within such a framework and render a just judgement? And so the dilemma remains, and it is indeed a precidament. Can we gain entry into the eternal realm of all being and becoming, and if so how could this be accomplished. Is there anything we can DO to somehow justify ourselves in relation to the center and source who is perfect? Is there not a blind spot..?

Praise God for the tree of life, that we would not be left orphaned, imprisoned within our subjective reality forever, without recourse to justification by works, since who among us could prove themselves worthy of inclusion in the Godhead? I know that I fail the test, and we all do.

But there is a return path. And the value assigned to us, by this supreme gift of grace, unearned, yet freely given, is of infinite measure! Greater than the sum total of the stars of the heavens themselves, since everything was created by God, for the son, by the great lover, for the beloved other, for TWO circles, intersecting. Now this is an even greater marvel, since it indicates an inclusion in an eternal realm of cocreation and continuous active participation.

But there is still a measure, and none of us measure up. That's the bad news, thank God for the good news!

If I can "grok" this, why can't others?

"There is a principal which is a bar against all information and proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. That principal is contempt, prior to investigation.
~ Herbert Spencer. to which I would add the word assumption, prior to..

There is only one thing worth worrying about and only one thing worth knowing. Am I forgiven, CAN I be forgiven, and by what standard am I measured AND forgiven?

We we somehow engineer our own salvation and tunnel a way in absent such a thing? No, for everthing there is a price to be paid, a sacrifice, and one that neither I nor any of us are equipped to make.

There is a rational basis for faith, a knowing, and there's nothing wrong with that at all.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It is all fake, if it was real masons would of threatened the websites to remove the videos, since they are not and that makes me believe it is all fake staged acting.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
No, it simply reveals that reality and nature is a God-created or idea/consciousness created matrix, which makes me marvel at matter, how it could eminate from a limitless potenia of pure energy arising out of a nothing that is everthing, and then perfectly structure itself, beginning with the end in mind, such that I am sitting here, typing on a keyboard, on part of a planet circling a star in the outer rim of the barred spiral galaxy we call the Milkey Way.

Life is a miracle, and we are an intrinsic part of it, a "chip off the old block".

I think there's a reason Masons aren't commenting on this, because it's their sacred "G" revealed to one and all, which involves the dissolution of the dividing line of secrecy which differentiates the "initiated" from the "ignorant" or "profane" masses.

We can understand this stuff, many of us better than the Masons themselves, because we can look at it creatively and without the constraint of group think.

Re: Matter - some modern phycisists, like David Bohm have postulated that matter is "frozen light". This must be so.

Now imagine a consciousness so vast, that it encompasses the totality of all the energy in the universe, an objective reality, yet self aware, capable of viewing itself and everything from every angle and perspective.. or a universal holographic quantum mind.. then remind yourself that as much as this exists without, it also exists within, since it's a non-local, holographic phenomenon.

God WILL make his home here on earth among us. He is unstoppable, his mighty will, perfect, and embued with infinite loving-kindness, mercy, as well as severe justice.

We will "grok" this in fullness, soon..

"All of creation groans in travail for the revelation of the sons of God."
by it's very nature, this proposition precludes secrecy and proceedings that occur behind closed doors. In the same way that the spirit of the living God will soon eminate from or come busting out of the stained glass bottle of the church, so too will the walls of the Lodge come tumbling down.

"It was the stone that was rejected by the builders, that became the keystone."

Breathe
www.youtube.com... bedded

[edit on 4-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowSomethingYouDont
It is all fake, if it was real masons would of threatened the websites to remove the videos, since they are not and that makes me believe it is all fake staged acting.

Or, simply the act of trying to discredit it or destroy it lends a credence to it. Therefore allowing it to exist gives it no official standing in the eyes of the masons, making seem as though its just another piece of flotsam in the battle to find the sinister nature of a secretive group.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Could we get some comments from Masons on this please? Thank you.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Your momma revealed her Sacred Geometry.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
Your momma revealed her Sacred Geometry.

That comment is either highly insulting, or, a great compliment I'm not sure which.

You are referring of course to the vesica pisces, don't think I don't know what you are referring to, but it would be nice if you'd speak plainly. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Are there ANY masons who would comment on this interesting subject, about your sacred "G" above the worshipful master's chair?

I'm beginning to study the Gnostic Kabbalah, and it's all starting to fall into place now.

Nice to be able to penetrate the mysteries without having to swear those horrible oaths.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
study english gematria as well...

especially the number 137which I have come a very long ways on that I haven't posted about for a long time.

Also the english gematria for Geometry is 108 or 801. Either way you say the words one hundred eight or eight hundred one will come out the same in gematria.

What key would EIGHT HUNDRED ONE contain in english gematria? 157 or 1/2 of PI. ANd he "broke" the ROUND bread saying " Do this in MEMORY of ME"

157 is the Hebrew Gematria for New Covenant.

A New Covenant=137in English Gematria.

G eometry

Sacred Letter G =137 in E G

[edit on 13-4-2009 by a703o]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
ya lost me there. I haven't yet studied the G GG gggg gematria!

What is it, can you offer a bit more of an explanation? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
accidentally double posted, sorry.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I was just emphazing the G in geometry is all. Take a good look at my post and ask if you have any questions. I have tons of information you won't find ANYWHERE. Thanks.

top topics

join