It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boriska, The Boy From Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

It was at age 2 that Boriska told us about his previous life on Mars and how the planet was infact inhabited. But because of a catastrophe, everyone was forced to live underground. Back then, Boriska used to fly to earth quite often for trade and research.

Appearently the boy has exeptional memory and an amazing ability to grasp new information. The boy also thinks nowadays is the time for the "special ones" to be born on earth.

Interesting, to say the least.

themarsrecords.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thats pretty crazy.

any debunkers have any input

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Pretty hard to debunk a 2 year old who knows more about mars then an adult.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
If you google Boriska there's a whole bunch of stuff on him including a youtube video by Project Camelot and a whole slew of debunking information.

Also it seems that Pravda is somehow involved with the breaking of this story so a couple of alarm bells should go off for that alone.

Btw, there's a bunch of existing threads on the topic, it might have been more considerate to add to those.

[edit on 2 Apr 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
wow, i will certainly be looking into this for sure. A great read indeed!!

it will be interesting to see if his predictions of catastrophe for 2009 and 2013 come true. interesting that he also mentions the pole shifts!!!

G.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I've seen a video on this kid a while back. Pretty amazing stuff really.

It also reinforces my belief that physical bodies are just devices for the soul to live in. After the body dies, the soul moves to another one or something like that.

[edit on 2/4/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
In my opinion this kind of garbage is why many people mock the E.T. subject.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Im going to have to agree with RichM.

If you imagine a 40 year old saying this, that's how I feel when he says it.

Just don't buy it. He's a little kid.

When I was his age, and younger for years, I wholeheartedly believed I was born on mars, and brought to earth.

Simply not true, a kids imagination is just otherworldy!! Haha, it's pretty much bs.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
..I dig Project Camelot, but this Boriska thing didn't sit very well with me. Didn't Boriska say that Russia was going to be underwater in 2009? We're into April now and still dry as a nun!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakezoola
any debunkers have any input

Yes. There is nothing here. It is just a story. One filled with a lot of nonsense.

Boris, tell us why do people get sick?

-Sickness comes from people's inability to live properly and be happy...

Of course; it isn't do to bacteria, viruses and so forth.

-But Lemuria ceased to exist minimum 800,000 years ago, I uttered in response to his statements. Lemurians were 9 meters tall! Is that so? How can you remember all this?

- I do remember, replied the boy.

Except there was never such a thing as Lemuria. It was a theoretic continent proposed by Philip Sclater in 1864 to explain fossils of lemurs appearing in Madagascar and India, naming the continent after the animals.

said he and added that the great Sphinx has an opening mechanism somewhere behind his ear (but he does not remember where exactly).

Yet somehow he can remember details of a (fictional) continent and (fictional) people that disappeared 800,000 years ago.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Typing in "Boriska" into the ATS search will bring back at least 10 threads on this subject...

while interesting... it has been discussed before.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well he did remember the "Phobos" satellite or fobos as he calls it and how it was destroyed. He's 2 years old how the heck can he know about Phobos?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Poor exploited children
. Be sure to help this childs parents out buy buying his book on martian life, martian culture and martian pseudoscience

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
There's already a thread on this 'Boy from Mars' here...

Indigo Boy From Mars!! A Must Read!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
I've seen a video on this kid a while back. Pretty amazing stuff really.

It also reinforces my belief that physical bodies are just devices for the soul to live in. After the body dies, the soul moves to another one or something like that.

[edit on 2/4/09 by dmorgan]

I love the theory, but how do you explain the expansion in souls? Never in history has the population been anywhere near this large. It has never even been a couple billion, letalone 6-7.

If the theory were to be correct, it would require that there were the same amount of humans on earth right now as there was in the beginning... Or were some of the souls just waiting for plasma tv's, ipod's and blackberries??... hmmm conspiracy? I think so.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Well he did remember the "Phobos" satellite or fobos as he calls it and how it was destroyed. He's 2 years old how the heck can he know about Phobos?

Well, he isn't two years old when this article was written. It is dated 03/12/2004. And the article states...

His birthday is January 11th, 1996.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
There's already a thread on this 'Boy from Mars' here...

Cheers!

Thanks mike. I'm sure you have alot more information about this then I do.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
hm, what to say!

do i debunk or do i agree?

I think i shall do abit of both

I have seen this vid and have watched it, and that kid is no more smater than me or you

look at the first part when he makes a picture of the soloar system

Yes at his age i could do the same!

now some kid coming from mars and being someone els in regards to "not human" is a joke

why do i say this? becuas that kid would be god

there are no indigo children, only people who are up there own arafis and partents who use kids to make money

think of it logicaly

A alien that has been reincarnated as a human on earth,,,,,

do we have any idea what infact an alien is? Nope..

can we prove reincarnation "nope"

do we even add into this the factor of we do not even know were we came from or why? Nope

but yet this little russian kid is from mars "or was" ?

jeez and i thought the bible was OTT !

bunked just on the logic of peoples not knowing wtf is going on and he sure as hell is one little crazy kid with partents who make alot of money making others as dumb as you wish to be.

just on a side not.. watch the vid.. totaly stupid

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

hahaha

that made me laugh!!!

plasma tvs LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread here:

Thank you