It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help "Awakened" Too Fast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Things in synchronicity have happened too fast. I have been in overdrive for nine months now on a never ending thirst for knowledge. Some people have been awakened over a long period of time, I did not get that chance for it to sink in.

Last August I just got a feeling to Google "aliens amongst us" for no real reason. Wow did I open a can of worms. I found the right information at the right times. Aliens, NWO, Religion, Politics, History, Physics, Ancient civilizations, Contactees, Bloodlines, ATS, the list goes on and on, but all in synchronicity. It all fell into place and made sense. I was starting to understand what it is we are living in and want to know more everyday.

Now this is where I don't buy that I am just paranoid and just falling victim to conspiracy , about three weeks later I saw in the sky an orb? UFO? spirit? entity? or all of the above that I believe touched me. Without going into the details I saw it, it went out, I saw a shadow sweeping from the left and when the shadow got over me I went blind for a split second and my ears rang. I like to say the shadow went through me. I think I was being primed for the experience with the previous three weeks searching. They knew I was ready. Whoever "they" are. I always believed we were not alone and it was time for me to find out. I have been plagued with nightmares every night since.

Then September came and the world started to crumble with the engineered economical collapse. But I knew what was going on by this time and it was no surprise. Trying to awaken others is another story. I walk alone. I feel the world is at a flash point and nobody seems to care as long as it does not interrupt their busy TV schedule.

I recently watched the new David Icke interview on the Project Camelot page and he said something that comes to mind. He said "in a controlled demolition, the explosive charges go off then there is a split second before the collapse, we are in that split second now."

I know the fear factor is being pushed faster and faster everyday. Economics, Tyranny, WWIII any day, Vatican recognizing alien life, UFO reports world wide, meteors, colliding satellites and subs, Anarchist, Cartels, BLAH BLAH BLAH. What will happen? Everything?

The powers that be are either losing control and pushing the agenda with all their might or we will live in total despair for along time. Either way it is most exciting times we live in. I feel powerless at times and caught in the current. One day I am mad as hell and not wanting to take it anymore. The next I am in observer mode. One day I want to fight the next flight.

I don't really know where I am going with this other than not understanding why I was chosen to learn all of this right before it happened. I think things happen for a reason. I guess all we can do is wait and see. My brain is getting tired, and I cant just walk away and go back to shleep. I don't want to.

Has anyone else had this synchronicity in overdrive with or without the UFO? If so Why do you think it has happened to you?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
First of all....Calm Down

I first opened my can of worms in 1998. And do you know what was the big topic then? The 2000 computer crash. Right now- our world is certainly worse of than it was then- but rest assured that its not going to end tomorrow.

You are lucky that you learned this information when you did. It is understandibly alot to process and overwhelming at times.

As far as your sychchronicities- they are simply the universe matching your experiences with your new knowledge to remind you that it is all real. Simply the universes way of saying "Your Right on Track".

Dont stress out too much- You'll be just fine

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I can't get the damn lid back on my can.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yeah, dude. I feel kinda the same.
I told myself one day that I wanted to find the meaning of life. Things were as they were until about a year ago. This is when I started really being able to find what I really believe is the truth (or close to it).

I try to talk about this with other people, and they of course think I am nuts.

People are so consumed with just living (surviving) that they have no clue as to what else is out there. Not one iota.

So, yeah, I discovered this info, but honestly it doesn't make me feel much better - and this is with the 2012 stuff aside.

I don't feel any better about myself, my anxiety and depression are still here. Maybe the one thing that I CAN say that I got out of this is that I am not scared to die. I learned that we reincarnate countless times, and that this life is just a drop of water in an ocean. So that makes me feel a little better, but I am still just crushed at life (and the way the world is).

I'm very happy for you that you were able to catch a UFO, spirit, orb - whatever. I myself crave to see something - just one UFO sighting even. But nothing. No matter how much I believe in ET's and stuff, I still feel very alone and almost discared. I've watched the skies, meditated on them (benevolent ones of course), and even asked aloud for some help - like for a boost or for a spiritual jump, or even for a contact. I'd even be happy with seeing them in my dreams. But no, nothing.

I don't know, sorry for putting the topic on me there for a second. I can just relate and when you said that you saw something after you were awakened, well, I just got a little sad (for myself - you rock on dude).

So thanks for the thread, and I look forward to what others have to say!
Peace.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You are not alone.
Basically, you are among (on ATS) a lot of people who feel the same way you are. Everyone has their own story, but most of us are crazy to some degree. Paranoia, disbelief, feeling alone...it comes with the territory. For some, just the anticipation of an approaching SitX, End Times, etc. gives them something to look forward to, sick as that is.

Don't worry. Be happy. That's about the best you can do. Take care of yourself. Take care of the ones you love. Don't tell them about your crazy thoughts.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Thanks for the kind words. I try to stay calm, I have my good days. I just find myself looking everyday to see what next. I know you will say turn off the web and TV but there lies part of the problem. I want to learn more and that is what bothers me the most, when do you know enough? Maybe I want TSHTF already so we can move on, or not.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
try opening the can of worms at the age of seven!!!

do not fear this feeling but embrace it, the questions we seek in life are the very reasons for one to here..

in your heart and mind you are ture, asking others to trust in what you say is another matter...

I know why I am here and that is to keep on asking, for without the question the answer would be meaningless. and aslo ilogical

your task in life is to just be you, dont question yourslef as that leads to depression and crazy stuff, but you are right to question your life as its the very thing that makes us all human/ alive

ones mind is only limited to ones own limits in that respect.

I think therfor i am

means i question there for i require an answer

to question life is normal to not question it is very very bad indeed, but understand this important aspect,

you will never get the answer you seek, for if one is to get the answer one becomes god and the creator of all things, and thats now how the game is played or ment to be played

the game is to keep asking into infinity in order for you to be here

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

That's funny you said that. I wonder if we are crazy or the smartest people on the planet? Most visionaries were considered mad at one time.

impaired:

I don't know, sorry for putting the topic on me there for a second. I can just relate and when you said that you saw something after you were awakened, well, I just got a little sad

Thanks for your input. That's what i want is input.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Calm is good, but move to the survival phase.

Start preparing for things to get ...ummmm...bad...

The Survival forums here have alot of good info.

I hope you do not get wrapped up in confronting the
psychopaths because you will just end up like Aaron Russo
and others.

Watch the big picture, read the news, and prepare.

If you go raising hell you just end up on the red list,
and that won't go well.

Get together with a small group of ppl that think like
you and you trust them with your life, and they are not
anti-gun or afraid to defend themselves.

The new dark age is just around the corner, and if you
want to make it you will need to be a very sneaky operator.

I think their stupidity test was to see how long it took
their ideas carved in stone sitting on a hill to get public
recognition.

The Georgia Guidestones

Well it took a few decades apparently.

Prepare accordingly.

Good Luck to all the good ppl !

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I dont think today you can be awakend fast enough,this is a great time to be awake so congrats on your awakening!!!! like a previous poster said embrace the awakening use it to your advantage i to seem to thirst for more information especially lately maybe there is something to this but just be thankful your awake most people dont seem to care on such topics as are we alone? or they deny the new world order even though they even admitt it on mainstream media these people are like zombies or slaves to the system ....to me awakening was a peaceful thing a new breath of life.........anyways welcome to our realm!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Ive read alot of information too. I feel like you do

It was with the UFO

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

first of all congrats, it's not a bad thing
I have to agree with other posters here, use your knowledge and instincts, keep seeing the sincronicity in your life and don't dismiss it as coincidence or paranoia! it works in your advantage

I'm lucky to have a sis who has always been on the same road as me, when something new pops up in my life , the same thing pops up in hers under different circomstances.
I've always been obsessed with truth seeking: what is the true nature of existence and conciousness, how does the big picture work? etc....
because of this I had tons of experiences, if I'd write them all down my familly would put me in a mental institution, Im sure of that, lol.

Years ago I felt like I was walking alone, and then came the Internet and I discovered there where a lot more people like me out there then I realized, and more joining this awakening, or whatever you may call it, every day.

You wrote: "I don't really know where I am going with this other than not understanding why I was chosen to learn all of this right before it happened. I think things happen for a reason. I guess all we can do is wait and see. My brain is getting tired, and I cant just walk away and go back to shleep. I don't want to. "

I know the feeling very well

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I completely understand what you are going through. As a very young child, and I mean VERY young, like 3, I had my first alien encounter in El Paso Tx, where I used to live before moving to Dallas Tx in 1996. Because I experienced this at such a young age, I was from that point familiar and comfortable with the idea of aliens. And what is funny is that I wasn't even allowed back then to watch TV shows, read books, or speak to any one about any thing like that because I was so young my parents wanted to protect my mind and fragile sanity from things of that such, plus we used to be like, uber-christian so that's a big no-no. As I grew older I realized that it isn't common to have extra terrestrial experiences, and it isn't accepted in American society to be some thing that is realistic, sane, or natural. Like you, about a year ago I had the sudden obsession with aliens, and it all started with my last real encounter about two years ago. I actually woke up to an alien watching me sleep at the foot of my bed. The reason why I woke up is because it started talking, I guess maybe it was trying to contact help because from what I have heard ET's are clairvoyant, meaning they communicate by non-human senses, mostly telepathy. So I doubt it was trying to talk to me. It sounded like clicking, like the way the alien talks in that movie Predator. Or if you've seen the ring it sounds like the clicking noise that ghostly girl makes. Well any way, back to the subject... I became obsessed with them, I have thought about them every day for as long as I remember. All of my research has led to one pinpoint of a simple explanation: aliens are the protectors of this planet and they have stuck around and are trying to make themselves known again to protect us from ourselves. They want to help us expand our intelligence and become enlightened and thus come together and save the world from total destruction due to nuclear war. Please read my threads, it will be worth, I think you will learn a lot more. You can personally email me @ sarahboo_420@hotmail.com
I wish you the best of luck my friend,
Risingsun

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Focus your mind.
When it come to this kind of situation, I'm reminded of these words:

"When you're waking up, the world is a blur. What was clear in a dream, suddenly makes no sense. No surreal rescues. No easy, magic way out. But you are awake."

Welcome to the blur.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Thelast]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
If someone shoots you in the back of the head, does it really matter if it was an alien, a human, someone who supports the NWO, or the UPS guy?

If someone steals the money out of your pocket, do these things matter?

If you are a slave, does it matter which one is your master, outside your luck on treatment by that master?

No matter which of these people did such a thing, the action itself was the bad part.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Hi,
This inner drive to soak up information is a recognized step in Awakening. It is happening in its own time at its own pace, exactly as it is meant to for each individual. Know that you are not alone.

You will find your reactions are very normal for anyone who's eyes are opening, And at this point it is important to develop equanimity, a state of being where you can see everything going on in the world but not let it effect you adversely. This is about choosing to stay calm, staying centred and not become reactionary.. easier said than done, but it is a choice thing.

The reasoning behind this is to become clearer in perception so that you gain strength and begin to trust your own counsel. Doing so will lead you in the right paths for you at the right time for you, especially if you listen or act according to your gut intuition. It will never lead you astray, even if you don't understand what is going on at times.

Be well, be strong.

new topics

top topics

join