It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love to Hate Rush Limbaugh; Trash Talking Brown & Obama!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh is soon to be history! When a bloviating talk show host is willing to be this vulgar, he knows all he has left is to cash in his "golden michrophone" !

I wont miss him...will you???

Limbaugh went waaaaaay over the top in insulting Gordon Brown with a mental image that one must work at to un-think about, warning that if the British Prime Minister keeps "slobbering" over President Barack Obama, he'll "come down with anal poisoning and may die from it."

Listen to Rush Trash Talker

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I never been indoctrinated to lean strictly to either democratic or republican idea, but the first time I herd this guy, some 10 years ago, I thought, wow, this guy is full of it.

I think he is slowly loosing his relevance and falling down with the same rate GOP is, which is kinda sad (for GOP, not Rush, lol), because for democracy to be true to it's principles it needs more then one strong party...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Rush Limbaugh isn't exactly a big thinker. But when I read what you posted that he said, I had to laugh. It struck my humor bone which has a tendancy to react to low brow humor. I listen to Rush from time to time for some humor. I certainly don't expect to be enlightened by him, though.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
you got to admit though Rush is right. If Brown keeps well brown nosing Obama (pun intended) he could get a nasty case of anal poisoning.

Rush is almost always good for a good laugh, But i wouldn't take anything he says to seriously. He's an entertainer he's doing what he's paid to do.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
There are better ways to get intelligent thought going...
Rush is crass, and I have recently come to think that he is paid by the Republican Party...and is a schill. He is also advertising a seed company now on his show with Alex Jones voice...hummm

new topics

top topics

join