It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are quantum computers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Lol there you go again with thinking too hard. Very nice post but I dont get it! It made my brain hurt.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
ok i think i can explain this simply so everone can understand it if you take a handful of dice and roll them enough times they will finally all come up one the same number this is a random act producing a odered result

random = chaos order = logic chaos can produce order but order cannot produce chaos i think that god is a quantum computer we create in our future he states im alpha and omega the beginning and the end and we are in a timeloop where god (the computer) destroys everything and creates it again and as children of god we can affect reality by thought as a group as long as everyone agrees it is logical which is why our reality keeps expanding look how simple it is to turn sound into electricy and then back into sound it makes common sense but if you think about it . it seems to easy to be true.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
its easy cos what we are in was MADE..

its here for a reason!! no matter what you think or what you do we are here "well life is" ect to keep "it" going..

if there was no life to question its own function there is no need for a never ending universe

BUT here is the good news "we are uselfull and needed"

life is the other side of the equation.. and the other side IS NOT GOOD "that means ur not here" lol

but once u have the gift of life "or the function of it" YOu do infact become whatever we are INSIDE

if that makes any sens lol

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
IMO were, mostaly all Biologicly-Engineered Quantium computers, and if you ever look @ the Spinal cord outside of its shell...well its just me but it looks like a antenna or a staff expecially as it enters the brain

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Diggity03]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join