It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will return to visit us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I was watching ancient aliens the other day on history I thought it was 1 of the best alien documentarys ive ever seen. anyway they said that it was written in 1 of the old ancient civilizations writings that beings came down and helped the civilization develop and grow and that they 1 day will return. Now i already now that theyre here and are "back" im pretty sure they never left. but does anyone think they mean by coming back they mean were gonna make ourself known by the whole entire world again? anyone else think theres a 2012 showing of extraterrestrials probability?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Uh. I hope you're kidding with this post.

Have you read any of the other 2012 posts? At least half in my estimation are predicting alien interaction, either by real aliens or government/NWO/Illuminati conspiracy fake aliens.

Research, my dear fellow ATSer. It's been out there for a long time.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hieishin

All I can say is
"if the aliens come down to help us, run"

I don't think they will be the saviours you where hoping for.
It is very easy to enslave yourself when you do it willingly to your oppressor.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I have considered the act of taking a human head to be an inhuman act. I think humanity has been ruled by aliens before and the indications are that some of these Earth Rulers are soon to return.....they have family and holdings here. The odds are also very good that they will perceive humanity as an uppity species that make fair slaves and adequate vehicles. I have always thought the Maya diaspora came about because their alien masters were absent and they fled lest they return.

new topics

top topics

join