It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movement on moons surface? new Walson video April 1, 2009 (not April fools)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I know this guy is fishy to some people but this new video of his is interesting. I think I see movement in one of the craters. It is a big object in the middle of a crater. I don't want to point it out exactly because I wanted to see if anyone else sees something. There are some interesting sphere topped things in the beginning. The crater in question is in the last half although it may be in the first half too.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by mandroid]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It's at 2:11 and 4:33 and also at the end. Like I said, I know there has been controversy but this is compelling in my opinion. It might just be a moon surface mirage. OR........

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So no one wants to look at this thing? Oh well, someone else is going to start a thread about it and then that thread will have to be closed. I don't want to make a big deal of it but I think this is worthwhile viewing.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I am not seeing any movement other than the atmosphere. I think the video is referring to the TRACKS caused by things moving all over the crater floors.

Edited to add that I was obviously referring to the Earth's atmosphere, not the moon's.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

At 2:12 it is almost in the middle of the screen. It is a bright thing in the middle of the crater. I didn't see any tracks there but will look again. If you double click the video it will open a new window. Then pick HD and full screen.

Maybe he's making detailed models now??

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I saw absolutely nothing at all.

so what I will do now is wait for it to be pointed out for me, even with the time to help I saw nothing at all.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I didn't see any movement at all, either.

(This is my second line.)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72d1f31131ff.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I got some video captures two are cropped and then enlarged 300X just to show the part to keep an eye on. Then I think I have a picture of the thing even closer but it might be from another crater.

4:33
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49f13215db72.jpg[/atsimg]

4:52
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d4d585a2bd9.jpg[/atsimg]

closer up to the same thing I think:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f75bf1a7c2b8.jpg[/atsimg]

You have to watch the video a few times and play pause to catch the difference.

I watched again and at 0:05 till almost the end of the movie there is subtle movement. Some of it is mirage typedistortion but I ma not sure about all of it. Interesting structure regardless.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
How could one discern movement on the Moon's surface when the whole image is dithering about due to atmospheric heat haze? As usual, Mr Walson has produced a typical amateur astronomer's movie of the Moon using a not very sophisticated telescope, from a not very good location. He used to say it was a Meade 8" LX series Schmidt Cassgrain, but latterly a 15grand 14" model. Yet he said he was poor! I guess it's all relative.

Being an amateur astronomer myself, I can assure you that this wasn't filmed using a Meade 14" anything, it's simply too poor quality. I'm really unclear as to what we are supposed to get out of these productions. I have watched dozens of Gridkeeper masterpieces and they are all the same. We get a few seconds of video followed by the same footage with more or less contrast, more or less colour balance, more or less this, more or less that. What we don't get is anything of merit. These shows are dished up by the dozen and griddy has a big following on YouTube, so every credit to him as a showman. He does a great job in that and I'm the first to acknowledge it. But when it comes to imaging spacecraft or comparing his efforts with those of NASA, he really is stretching credibility too far.

WG3

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Are you kidding me?

What a piece of garbage video. Nothing is moving, other than my bowels for watching this tripe.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
sorry to dash your hopes, but i didn't see anything and it seems other people are having a hard time to.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
sorry man, i'm gonna have to add my name to the list of people who see nothing. All i see is a bunch of atmospheric distortion.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I couldnt see anything moving but there is what appears to be evidence that something has been moving up there and whats with the structure in the crater with the tracks going out from it, like some dirt track?
Good find! i like his vidz

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Just a quick question, from not having seen the video ( my works firewall prevents Youtube), if there is a 'civilisation' on the moon, either us or aliens, why would they need a tracked vehicle to move about on the surface, unless of course is Jarwar's from Star Wars in their tank?.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Well it is the Moon
...its not like you can walk to the pub

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
No , my question was sort of like, If they have the technology and the knowledge on how to get their surely they'd be advanced ( if its not us and human) that they'd have some sort of 'hover tech'?

top topics

join