It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analysis: Crisis may lead to new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Analysis: Crisis may lead to new world order

edition.cnn.com

Brown's hope is that China, worried about the safety of its money invested in the U.S., will be ready to commit extra funds to fighting the world recession.

But if he agrees to do so, President Hu Jintao will surely exact a price.

Already the G-8 countries have seemingly conceded that the world's current problems are too big for them to solve and that G-20 is a more appropriate forum.

If China comes up with the money to help, it will need assurances that it will in the future enjoy greater power within such multilateral institutions as the IMF and the World Bank.

The U.S. and Europe, who have dominated the G-8, now have little option too but to accept a new world order.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.news.com.au

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is worrying. The US and the west has conceded to the fact that they can't do much to solve the current crisis and that China is the Key. I am seriously thinking of taking Mandarin courses. There has been warnings from Ban Ki-moon as well stating that "the current crisis will cause failed states" and I believe that this will further strengthen the case for NWO. Who would have thought that the NWO will be headed by China.

edition.cnn.com

The global economic crisis threatens to create failed states, UN secretary general Ban Ki-moon warns

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4/1/2009 by biomehanika]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by biomehanikaWho would have thought that the NWO will be headed by China.

Well they are the most powerful and largest authoritarian regime, so it does make sense. The NWO is good at rigging elections in western nations but it no doubt costs a lot of money to do this and they would probably prefer direct control of the cattle.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by biomehanikaWho would have thought that the NWO will be headed by China.

"Every dog has its day" China was defeated by the Mongols, by Japan... Seems like their time has come..

There used to be a time where violence and force was the rule, and now it's money, which happens to be China's turf.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
It seems to me that China has been the focus since the collapse of the USSR, assuming the "Red Menace" power seat, and the fact that they've managed to hold together a nation for around 5000 years...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Sean Hannity said it, so it must be true. Thank goodness, I knew he would warn us in time. Secure the hatches, release the lizard/human hybrids!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
China definitely has leverage to be gained in this situation. I'm still not sure however whether or not China will be better off lending. Chinese internal demand is extremely limited at the moment. The decline of the West in terms of economic power might actually give China the opportunity to improve consumer standards in the country and thereby raise demand internally. On the other hand, you could argue that China is better off continuing on with this debt purchasing cycle. I know the politics might argue for the latter option, but I'm still inclined to believe that economic reality is firmly situated in the former.

China's economy is basically parasitic as it stands. Without the U.S., there is no China. A LOT of political reorganization would be required for anything similiar to the U.S. consumer market to flourish in China. That might actually require the Communist party to increase political transparency, introduce more Western cultural practices, increase personal economic freedom, etc.

Unfortunately, the psychology of politics always seems to have a way of exacerbating economic reality. Communism was never a sound economic plan, regardless of the academic literature, but the political climate made it appear that way at the time. Who knows, maybe China will undergo political and economic sea change? This is a great opportunity to shine. Any change, however, will definitely fall as a heavy burden on the shoulders of the Party.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by biomehanika
Who would have thought that the NWO will be headed by China.

A lot of elites apparently. They've had eyes on China since at least the Nixon administration. People are profiting from the downfall of the United States. I expect Beijing to look like Blade Runner in 100 years.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This pushing of China in a rapid fashion kind of reminds me of Al Gore and the whole pushing through of the Global Warming agenda.

This isn't the end days yet and China could be broke in 5 or 10 years just like the rest of us. And yet any decisions made now about their place in the world while on top, could be a curse further on down the line.

I hope they adopt a wait and see approach to this, rather than everyone jumping on a bandwagon whose wheels will drop off shortly.

new topics

top topics

join