It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Bold Move, RNC Replaces Steele with Ron Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

You are welcome...at your service!
He is right on...an inspiration. To tell you the truth, I do not know how he does it...he must be inspired!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

He is right on...an inspiration. To tell you the truth, I do not know how he does it...he must be inspired!

One of the things that is really amazing is that he has delivered several thousand babies, as an MD, and many of them, for free, to people that could not afford to pay him. That shows, in my opinion, that he is really concerned with people, unlike most of the crooks in politics.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
When I first saw this article, I was taken aback.

After reading that, I was too. Today is 4/3/09, so April Fools never came to mind. Thanks for ruining a perfectly good evening.

It is a great article though, so thanks for sharing it with everyone. S&F for you.

Originally posted by David9176
Ron Paul is the only one who can save the Republican Party.

He's a true leader. There's no doubt about that, but he's not the sole answer to the problem.
He's never going to be the leader of the Republican Party unless a lot of things change and the only ones who truely have the power to do that are those citizens who can vote. The power really is in their hands. They just need to open their eyes and realize just how much power they hold.

The rest of them are the same BS we've had the last 8 years...well most of them.

Most(Some?) of them, I will agree to, but they're not all bad.

Kind of like the whole debate about Police Officers. I happen to know a few, and can tell you without a doubt in my mind, they are really good guys.
On the flip side, I've had more than my fair share of run-ins with the law while working graveyard shift in a bad neighborhood. After seventeen times being pulled over in four months, I stopped counting. Yup, that's once a week, and once being stopped while I was writing down the phone number on a car that was for sale. (I'll give them that. Yeah, it was after sunset in a neighborhood known for auto theft, but when you see a car you're looking for for sale, you don't wait.) It took a few more times of them either stopping me or following me to 7-11 on my lunch break which I did pretty much every day for me to seriously consider filing a harassment complaint, but for some reason they didn't bother me after that and I saw no reason to pursue the issue.) but that's a different topic.

I wish it was real.

Me too.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
we might actually have a President that we could trust in 2012.

That would be the change people are looking for.
I know he hasn't been in office very long, but Obama doen't seem to be bringing about much of any change he talked about while campaigning.

Oh well, I guess we can dream.

Dreaming alone has never changed anything in anyones life. Acting on those dreams have. If you want things to change, then doing something about it is the only thing that will make it happen.

Sometimes, the solution is sitting right in front of us, but the MSM refuses to see it.

That's because Main Stream Media is the problem. People want to see how good people can dance or how well they sing rather than thinking about how they're going to take care of the problems they have in thier own lives.

That's the first problem that needs fixing.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Americantrucker

That's because Main Stream Media is the problem. People want to see how good people can dance or how well they sing rather than thinking about how they're going to take care of the problems they have in thier own lives.

True. The MSM is the problem, and the average American enables the MSM by accepting their agenda without using their own powers of observation and common sense. Anyone that heard all the promises that Obama was making, for new programs, and tax cuts should have seen that somehow those new spending programs and tax cuts did not make sense. Of course, most Americans were spending more than they made, so I guess I rest my case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join