It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello I am New with No evidence hence the Predictions & Proph

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
April 21st 2009 There will be calamity not in Washington D.C. but again in NYC. Multiple Individuals will run at rapid fire and flames will shoot but the buildings will not fall. Taxi cabs will be used and the attack will be viewed as a failed attempt while in reality 14 deaths will be realized. This information has been downloaded by drunken realization.

Thanks,

i dont remember what my name was.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedilus

interesting ...

i wouldn't be surprised if i was the only one to reply to this as these types of threads don't sit too well with ATSer's ...

welcome to ATS though!

[edit on 1-4-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Drunken prophecy on your part? I've had a few of those, not many have come true... and I never had a date to go with them
last time I had one it involved a funeral for my dad and glacier dating with clear layers for time...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It is me the original poster to this "prediction" I am an avid reader and as i stated was a little drunk and wanted to post something. I didnt even bother to read the statement about personal predictions at the top of the page. I apologize for anyone unfortunate enought to come accross this thread and in the future will not drunk post. Also, i have no idea about the prediction was in a drunken state.

Again sorry to all ATS'ers and MODS

new topics

top topics

join