It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Ted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So the new ufo hunters is in its 3rd or 4th week, Ted is gone replaced by a new guy, and Bill seems off his rocker with his wild theorys!! Pat seems confused and frustrated, and i just saw a rerun from a year or two back with a kid ive never seen b4!!!

Whats up with this show?????

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I was thinking of suggesting this show/guys to ats for their stone documents (im sure i wasnt the first to think of it), but it looks like a circus now.!!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by redseal

I haven't seen the latest show (April 1st 2009), but based on what I saw in the last two I agree.

There's a big Bring Back Ted thread over on the History Channel forums:

boards.history.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by redseal

It seems like they have gotten some one to replace Ted, because he wasn't enough of a contraversial skeptic. The new guy seems like he is more dis-believing of the ideas that are presented. I was just thinking how the show has been evolving and it seems like they are making a more definite line between the two argumentative sides, skeptic and believer.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
the new guy just seems to dismiss everything without considering anything else. I liked ted cause he would examine the evidence and make a desicion based on that. and yes bill seems to be getting more and more nutty with each episode. I sure hope the season gets better cause these last couple of epsidoes while entertaining aren't as good as when the ufo hunters first started.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by redseal

At first, Ted was quite skeptical, but he seems to be more accepting of some of the ideas. I think the producers want someone to be a total skeptic of what is discussed. I also think they told Bill to start stating his wild theories for reactions from the audience.

It could be that Ted had other obligations, and will be back in future episodes.

top topics

join