It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul supporter is profiled....audio of interrogation! (TSA)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Came across this and thought it was quite telling.

Many of you have heard about the "domestic terrorist" document that came out of Missouri which profiled Ron Paul supporters as possible domestic terrorists.

A man was questions by TSA before trying to board a plane.

Is the profiling starting?

Should us Ron Paul supporters be looking over our shoulder..even though there is no reason for us to do this?

So much for liberty.

This is disturbing.

Ron Paul makes an appearance and answers questions about this.

This show has quite a line up..with Stossel..Celente..Paul...and Schiff.

Watch the whole thing if you can..great stuff.

I'm only posting parts 4 and 5 of the total 6 parts.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by David9176]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It's great to see this, but it's a pity that this kind of programme wasn't around when things started to change after 9/11.

Man arrested for 'peace' t-shirt

free speech zones

Myths and Realities about the PATRIOT Act

All this stuff has been happening for years. The media kept away from reporting it under Bush, but now the Dems are it it's open season.

It's good that it's getting reported now, but let's not try and pretend that there's no agenda here.

For the record, I'm not a Dem, I'd use the phrase "political non-Euclidean" to distance myself from the tired left-right garbage.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I'm sorry I did not see this thread earlier. I believe I have just posted a related thread to this topic:

link to thread

I am really frightened for the kids in this world. They have it bad enough, especially in third world countries. Pretty soon, we may all be living in third world countries. Will we commit the great sin of not teaching them the true meaning of freedom?

join